29 February

V : today is the special day of leap year .

Jk : yup . we should celebrate it . cuz it's the first leap year after our 18 the birthday

Evy : boys , do you remember when we  were in orphanage , we used to play superhero .

*yes it's the unfortunate truth that in this story only taehyung , Jungkook , Evelyn and chanyeol is orphan ( I pray for their parents in real life that they stay safe always . imagine they are orphan only for story ). they met each other at the orphanage at the age of 6 . from then they are really good friends . and about the other member they met them at middle school and became really good friends.*

V : yup . those days were really beautiful .

Jk : let's play superhero game like Earlier .

Evy : do you remember who was which superhero ??

V : of course . I was the prince of water , Jungkook was the Prince of fire and you were the princess of wind .

Jk : hey our hair color matches to our character .

Evy : yes ...

V : I command the water to drench you hahahah

Splash !!!

Jk : yah , V we were playing why did you thrown the water ?? See now I'm all soaked.

V : I swear , I didn't even touched the water I don't know how this happened .

Jk : OK . now I command the fire to burn your butt .

Thud !

V  : aaghhrrrghhh. !!!!!! Jeon Jungkook what did you've done !! My clothed are burning !! Aaahhh my butt !!!

Jk : but I didn't done anything !😲😲

Evy : *in haste * I command the air to extinguish the fire .

Fuuuu!!!!!!

V : ah oh now it's peace .

Evy : but I did that in my subconscious mind what just happened .I didn't even blowed . how the fire just.............

Jk : and there is nothing burning material how can the fire just caught???

V : I commanded the water , jk commanded the fire and Evy commanded the air and it worked .

V &Jk &Evy  : what just happened right now ???