Narancia's Magic Show

"Good morning Y/N!" said Bruno. He was in the kitchen making breakfast for all the passione members. "Hey Y/N!" said Mista. "Good morning Y/N!" said Fugo. "Hey guys!" you said. You sat down at the table and began to read a magazine that was left stacked on top of other magazines. It was a Vogue magazine that Trish left. "Hey Fugo have you seen Narancia?" asked Bruno. "Actually now that you mentioned it I haven't seen him at all this morning. He's usually the type to be up as early as possible just to come eat. Y/N have you seen him?" You go through your morning routine in hopes of remembering him. "Nah Fugo I haven't seen him. Maybe he went out." Suddenly you hear keys rattling. You hear the sound of someone struggling to open the door. "Ah shit it's probably Narancia at the front door. I forgot that sometimes he loses track of what keys are for what doors." sighed Mista "That's strange" said Fugo. "I specifically remember color coding the keys so that he didn't get mixed up." "Well you know him Fugo. Ugh I'll go open it!" Said Mista . "What the fuck! This dumbass door! I keep on struggling to open it!" Yelled Narancia. "Try pushing not pulling!" Said Bruno. "Oh yeah." Said Narancia. "Heh heh sorry guys I sometimes forgot what direction this door opens." "Narancia you idiot! We've went over the colors of the keys for weeks!" Yelled Fugo. "We did? Huh time flies I guess." Fugo stared at Narancia with pent up anger and rage. "Anyways I was out of town trying to find some flowers." said Narancia. "Ohh I see Narancia...you got some flowers for a special someone? Maybe for Y/N? Huh? Huh! I've seen you guys talk and it is the most perfect chemistry I've ever seen. Oh the passion!" Narancia blushed. "No you stupid dumbass it's for my magic show!" "Magic show?" asked Bruno. "Yes magic show!" "So let me get this straight Narancia! You forced me to sleep on the couch outside our room for weeks just so you could practice fucking magic!!?" yelled mista. "Surprise! heh heh.." added Narancia. "Well sounds like shit so I'm not going." added Abbacchio. "You weren't invited anyways hmph!" yelled Narancia. "Ahh look who finally woke up. I made you some French toast ♡" said Bruno holding a wooden spoon. "Ahh I see now..we have two couples in the room. Well then I guess it's just me and you Fugo" said mista. "No fuck you, you stink" said Fugo not looking up from his book. "Well then I guess it's just me and Trish kekeke!" "Ewww fuck no!" yelled Trish from her room. "Guys? Do I smell that bad!?" said mista as he sniffed his shirt. Everyone just stared at him. "Ok so I know Abbacchio isn't coming but what about you Bruno?" "Sorry I got to run errands today!" "What about you Fugo?" "Sorry Narancia but I promised I'd tutor at a middle school" Narancia started to look upset. "Mista?" "Sorry bro I got to go out too." "Trish? Please? I've been preparing for weeks!" "Nope sorry I got a photo shoot today!" "Well then what now?" You hated to see Narancia like this. He seemed to be so happy for his show. Suddenly you saw this as an opportunity. It's just going to be you two alone. So you insisted on watching. "I'll go to your show!" you added. "Really you'd do that!? Thank you so much Y/N I love you so much!" you blushed at his words. Before you could hide your face he rushed in for a hug."Well then Y/N follow me to my room hehe."

As you walk into Narancias room you see that it's a mess. There was clothes everywhere and garbage all over his desk. "Uhh..excuse the mess Y/N. I should have cleaned..well anyways here we are!" You see the outline of an object on his desk. It was covered in a red cloth. "Oh wait before I start I have to look the part!" He ran into his closet and picked out a magicians hat. "Alright Y/N! Finally here we are!" He grabbed the cloth and pulled it off. On the table laid stuff to do magic. On the table was cards, rope, and a magic wand. "Alright Y/N for my first trick I will make this coin disappear!" He grabbed the coin and placed it in his palm. "Ready? Ok here we go!" Narancia placed his other hand over the coin and he began to shake both of his hands while the coin was trapped between both of his palms. "Ok let me give it a little shake and.. Ta dah!" The coin disappeared from his hands. You were shocked. How did he do that? "Haha you should see your face right now! Yeah I'm probably the best magician in all of Italia!" Narancia put both of his hands behind his head and suddenly you saw the coin fall from his sleeve. You both stare at the coin as it hit the floor. "Uhhh..yeah look Y/N I made it reappear again! Magic!" You let out a small giggle. How cute you thought. Suddenly Narancias face became sad. He looked disappointed. "Ugh who am I kidding Y/N. This is already a mess. No wonder no one wanted to come to the show." You looked at him and he looked as if he went through heart break. You couldn't bare to see Narancia like this. "Listen Narancia, the fact that you set up all of this is so sweet. Not a lot of people would dedicate weeks learning something just to bring joy and entertainment to all. That's so sweet of you Narancia!" Narancia looked up at you. "Really? You mean that Y/N?" "Yes!" Suddenly Narancia looked down. "Listen Y/N there's been something I've been meaning to tell you. Ever since I laid eyes on you I've been in love. You are so sweet and beautiful. You are the only one who actually listens and cares about me. You are so perfect. I always daydream about you and whenever I'm in bed at night I think about your soft voice and your sweet love and it melts my heart. Y/N I love you." These words hit you right in the heart. You couldn't believe what you just heard. How lucky you were! "Narancia..I feel the same."  Both of you guys were blushing. "You are so cute Narancia. With your messy hair and those beautiful purple eyes. I want to hold you close forever and never let go." Narancia looked up at you and suddenly you felt arms wrap around you. He was holding you close and you could feel his heart beating super fast. He must have been planning on saying this for a long time. "Well then Y/N...I actually do have another trick left." He grabbed a cloth from his table and put it in your hands. "I need you to put this on Y/N." You put the cloth on your eyes and tied it tight. "Ok Y/N... here we go.." Suddenly you felt Narancias warm lips on your mouth. It tasted like lip balm. His lips were so soft. He pulled back and you couldn't help but smile.  He then pushed you against his bed and started to kiss you all over your face. You pulled him in and started kissing back. The kisses were hot and messy. Suddenly he started kissing your neck. "That's it Y/N... tell me where your soft spots are.." he whispered this into your ears as you felt his warm breath on your neck. You felt so happy. As he kissed you all over you realized how happy you were to attend Narancias magic show.