Chapter 15

Gun's pov

As usual PTay was still sleeping on my bed. I just finished taking a bath and I saw him lying already. Maybe he's already sleeping. So I lie down too.

Tay: I didn't know you're into guys.

I was shocked that he's still awake.

Gun: you must be very disappointed.

Tay: since when... did you start liking men?

Gun: I just realized that I'm not into girls. I never fallen inlove with a girl. And P Off... I came to like him. I'm sorry.

He then faced me, and I did the same. He was now looking at me sincerely.

Tay: I always prayed that you would be able to find someone who you will truly love and that person will love you back in return. I want to see you happy. And that wish came true. Thank God.

I just smiled at him. As I said, he's very protective of me. I don't have a biological sibling but he acts like one. And I'm just so happy that he cares for someone like me.

Tay: does he know?

Gun: of what?

Tay: about your condition?

Gun:  he's very busy in school cause he's graduating soon. I can't burden him by telling him about my illness.

Tay: but he really loves you, I think he has the right to know.

Actually I'm not planning to hide it from him. POff will eventually know. I just want to enjoy the moment that we have right now. To someone who's not even sure if we have enough money for the treatment, I think spending happy time with him would be more memorable than nothing at all.

Then 1 week came and PTay already said goodbye. He then reminded me not to forget about his wedding and even asked me to bring P Off along.

POff and his group were also done with their defense and it was a success. Now he will only be having his internship and  publish their study as their final requirement.

And then summer came.

As planned, P Off and I went to spend our summer vacation away from the city for 3 days. He let me choose where to go for our first trip together and I told him that I wanted to go to the beach. And at the moment, we're on our way there.

While riding his car, I took some pictures using POffs camera. The nature was so beautiful and I couldn't help it so I took a lot of pictures. Then I saw p Off smiling so I took a picture of him too.

Off: you should take a picture of yourself too so that when I uploaded all the pictures, youll also be there.

Then I turned the camera on me with POff and clicked it.

Then we arrived on our destination.. I stayed behind P Offs back as he went to the receptionist to ask for our reservation. Then as he was talking, I saw some girls wearing bikini and they're very sexy... and pretty. I think P Off didn't complain with my decision,maybe because he wanted it too. I mean p Off is not gay to begin with, he can still find girls attractive right.

Off: whats with the frown face bii?

Gun: nothing.

Hmm. You better make sure offjhumpol that I won't caught you stealing glances with them or else I will really leave you alone.

As we arrived on our room, I love how classy it was but.... I think he really wanted us to sleep together as theres only one bed.

Off: there's the frown face again.

Gun: how come there's only one bed P?

Off: you don't like it? I get the most expensive room.

Gun: that's not it, I mean why only 1 bed?

Off: oi, you don't like sharing the bed with me and you can share your bed with Tay? I want to remind you that I'm your boyfriend here okay.

Gun: okay fine. Just,,, no...

Off: no what??

I can't say it. I want to tell him that no sex for now. I'm still not prepared. And that sort of thing needs preparation right. I already made my research about that though, but there's so many things to consider. We didn't even decide yet who's gonna be the top and the bottom.

On the verge of my thoughts, his cellphone rang and he seemed to frown when he saw the caller. Who could be calling him? He turned his back away from me and answered the call.

Off: yes... Yeah.. I won't go home now.... I already talked with P Am about it.... Please don't force me anymore.. Bye...

He sighed after answering the call and he continued getting his things from his bag.

Gun: ahm p.. I don't mean to pry but was that a family member?

Off: yes.

It became awkward after that. He just remained silent.. I didn't really hear the other person on the line but it seems to me that they're asking p Off to visit them.

Gun: so are you planning to visit them too after our trip?

Off: no.

Gun: eh. Why not p?

Off: I'm hungry. Come let's eat.

We ate dinner after that but I couldn't make a conversation with him. He seemed to be in a bad mood.

We held hands in going back to our room but still no one is talking. After that he went inside the bathroom.

I sat down on our bed thinking of what really happened. Then he's phone on the bed sounded as he received a text from someone. I saw that it came from his mom (Off's stepmom).

Mom: Off? Please answer your phone. I just want you to see your father. He's not feeling well. Please come home.

Then his phone rang. His mother is calling. I brought his phone and knocked the bathroom door.

Gun: P Off please open the door.. Your mother is calling you.  P!!

He then opened the door after knocking 6 times.. He grabbed his phone and rejected the call. And walked through me. I don't know what's his deal but such behavior is unacceptable.

Gun: P. You shouldn't be like this.

Off: like what?

Gun: you're acting like... Like a jerk..

Off: i haven't seen you smile after we arrived here. Are you bothered by my family matter so much?

Gun: why don't you want to visit them? They're your family. They wanted to see you. Your father too. He's sick and you keep on rejecting their call.

Off: it doesn't concern you. Dont think of them. I'm the one who's here with you. You should only be thinking of me.

He sounded so possessive and honestly it annoyed me so much. He then approached me and touched my face. After that he kissed my lips. He started so slowly, but I pushed him wanting to break the kiss. He got irritated with my action, so he pulled me more and deepened the kiss.

The kiss was so rough, and suffocating, so I tried my best to push him and I successfully did it.

Off: oh great, now you hate me..

Gun: I never said that. It's just... You said you won't do anything that I won't like.. I... I don't like it when you kiss me as if you are only looking for an excuse.

He turned his back away from me. I know this is supposed to be a happy trip but we ended up fighting.. I just don't like seeing him such an asshole towards his family.

Gun:  As much as I want you all to myself, I also don't like to feel that I'm depriving you from seeing your family. So if you're not planning to meet them, I'll just leave.

TBC