~ 1 ~

I hope you enjoy the story and please give me feedback! •u•

Adams POV;

I was hanging out with James, when he got a notification on his phone. I looked over to see what it was about and I saw a text message from y/n, I don't know a y/n, so I asked James, of course.

"James? Who is y/n?" I asked looking at him with an eyebrow raised

"Oh! Y/n is a friend I met through Jaiden! She's going to come over in 30.." he said, "I hope that's okay with you.." he looked at me with kinda puppy dog eyes.

"I-it's fine, is she nice?" I asked, I've always hated meeting new people, but if she's friends with my friends she can't be that bad.. right?

"Oh! Don't get me started on how nice y/n is! She actually fostered a litter of kittens because they were left in some bushes!" He responded

"Oh no! Why would someone do that?" I said, James looked at me confused.. "OHHHH NONONONONOONONONO I MEAN ABOUT WHO WOULD LEAVE THE KITTENS" I said, rather loudly and quickly. James started laughing and I blushed out of embarrassment.

- James literally laughed for 3 minutes -

I heard a knock on the door, but JAMES was to BUSY LAUGHING! He didn't hear the knock and looked up at me, with tears in his eyes..., I walked up to the door, and while I was opening it I gave James the stink eye.

"H-hello?" This girl, I'm assuming was y/n asked, "I-is this James' house..?" She asked sheepishly.

"Oh hey y/n! This is Adam!" James quickly moved me out of the way and let y/n inside.

  "O-oh! You must be y/n!" I said, a bit nervous.

  "O-oh.. yeah! And you're Adam?" She asked, holding out her hand.

   "That'd be me!" I replied, smiling and grabbing her hand to shake it. Once we released hands I looked at her, she had beautiful h/c hair, and stunning e/c eyes, I suddenly felt shy, and just gave a little smile

  y/n POV;

    Adam was looking at me, and gave me the cutest little smile 🥺 I smiled back at him, and walked towards the kitchen.

  "Hey James I'm starrrvvinnggg, do you have anything to eat?" I asked

   "Uhh, i don't know.., and if we do I can't cook for my life.." James responded, I frowned at that, but then I looked over to Adam,

"Hey Adam! Can you make anything?" I asked his innocently, he looked a bit flustered, but responded with "U-uhm yeah? I can cook eggs.."

"Ooh~! That sounds so good! Uh, could you make me some..?" I asked him again with a shy smile.

"Yeah sure.. uhh, what kind of eggs do you like?" He asked me, his response made me smile,

"Scrambled is fine for me, I'm just hungry!" I laugh a little as I squished my stomach and voicing it saying 'yeEAh iM hUngRaY!'

- egg time -

Adam set the eggs in front of me with a smile, I eagerly dug into the food, it tasted so good!

"Woah.., this is amazing! You could literally be a chef!" I said as I complimented Adams cooking, he just looked flustered as blush ran across his face, as I finished quickly I stood up and lightly punch him in the arm.

"H-hey what was that for?" He asked, rubbing his arm, pretending that it hurt more than it did, I knew what he was doing but decided to play along.

"A-Adam! A-are you okay..? I'm so so so so sorry!" I said 'panicking' and grabbing his arm trying to check it. While I was grabbing onto his arm I couldn't help but notice the muscle on it, I blushed slightly but I thought it would look like I was really freaking out.

"Y-y/n? What happened?!" James asked obviously panicking and wondering why my punch hurt so bad.

"I-I don't k-kn-know! Adam I'm so sorry!" I said, managing some tears to fall from my eyes, they both looked at me worried, and I fell onto my knees, I covered my face in my hands and just started silently laughing but I was hoping it looked like I was crying, Adam started rubbing my back,

"Hey, I was joking y/n.. I'm sorry if I scared you.." he whispered into my ear, I just looked into his eyes with a huge smile and started bursting out laughing, both James and Adam looked at me then each other confused,

"I— A— *laugh* ADAM I—" it was so hard to tell him I knew between my laughs,

"I-I KNEW!!" I said crying from laughing so hard, he just looked flustered and blushed again.

~ okay so this is the end because I can't think of anything else to write right now 😎 ~