Chapter 7: Love Kiss

Ricky

I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing the new wounds that now decorated my face. I had cuts and bruises all over it, thanks to the wonderful fight I had a couple days prior. If you can even call that a fight.

My gaze falls on my right eye, which is covered by a horrible black shadow. My nose was swollen to at least an extra size while my lip had a huge cut going straight through it. It was not a pretty sight to see.

My mind wandered back to the fight. I kept getting flashbacks to that one moment. On the ground. Helpless. Being beaten to a mush. There was nothing I hated more than feeling like this, but the memories wouldn't leave.

I suddenly heard the door knob turn, and I snapped to attention, even though I knew who it was. The woman I wanted to see the most poked her head through the door, slowly revealing the rest of herself as she entered the room.

Absolutely perfect timing. All of my worries seemed to have disappeared as soon as she showed up.

"Peek-a-boo" she smiled as she went to close the door. I stood up and walked up to her in a flash, my lips immediately crashing against hers, not giving her any time to say anything else.

She broke the kiss as soon as mine met hers and her steady gaze hovered over my features. "What-" She started, clearly not sure how to react to my face. Her soft hands came up to the scars, gently pressing against them. I hissed at her touch, making her flinch back.

"It would be nice if you tried to keep yourself away from trouble, Zach," she mumbled, her tone way too harsh.

"It would be nicer if trouble kept away from me."

Sabrina rolled her eyes and once again grazed her finger on my lip. Her eyes were wide with a deep look of concern. I always hated seeing her like this, especially since I was usually the one who triggered it.

"It's been too long, Zach." Sabrina whispered as her tiny hands tugged on my arm, pushing me towards the bed. A loud grumble bubbled up my throat.

"I fucking know right." I said as I took off her coat, accidentally revealing a hidden treasure. Absolute perfection. My eyes widened.

"Holy fuck, you look stunning." I gasped as my eyes roamed over the beautiful lingerie dress. The black lace didn't leave too much to the imagination. Her curves were hugged perfectly by the soft material.

"I know" She smiled just before I threw her onto the bed. I couldn't wait anymore.

"I'd check you out more, but I'm dying to see what's underneath." I chuckled, taking off my jacket and shirt, losing them somewhere behind me. I scattered Sabrina's clothes all over the floor. It was obvious neither of us were interested in any foreplay right now. I pinned her hands against the bed and started to kiss her soft lips, placing myself between her legs.

"I-I missed you so much" I whispered between our kisses and pushed my cock inside her. I almost hugged Sabrina, feeling her nails run down my back.

That was what I loved.

That was where I wanted to be.

.-.-.

"So then, Ricky," Sabrina said as she traced her dark blue nail on my arm, her head rising and falling to the rhythm of my chest. Her emerald eyes searched mine.

"How's life as a member of the Chausse gang?" She asked with a playful smile forming on her lips. I kissed her forehead before shifting my body to tuck her into a tight hug.

"Oh, You have no idea. I have already made so much progress." I said with a smug smile. I had waited too long to boast about this. I sat up, starting to pull my clothes back on, then poured two glasses of water for the two of us as I waited for Sabrina to get dressed as well.

"I was a part of their boxing match and I fucking punched a tooth off Aions." She shook her head as I chuckled about it. I decided to skip the fact he beat the shit out of me later.

"And then Hana Schmidt fucking asked me out on a date. Can you fucking believe that? Less than a month in and I'm going out with the first executive." I sat down on a chair beside the wardrobe.

"And how is life in the Armani gang? Ms Lilith Tumbler?" Soon enough my excitement went to shit when she started recounting her experiences.

"You met who?" I almost shouted.

"There's no way you already talked to Matteo fucking Armani, are you sure you weren't seeing things?" I mumbled, earning a laugh from her. She had achieved so much while I only managed to get myself beaten up.

"Oh don't you fucking smile at me now."

Just when I started to feel that a cocky comment was about to escape her lips, I pulled Sabrina in for a kiss - the second round began.

.-.-.

"I met a bizarre character recently." Sabrina said as we cleaned up the apartment.

"The briefings never discussed him, but he seems to be a prominent member of the gang. I believe he's called Donquixote. I already notified the FBI about it, but there's no such individual in our database. He wore the most abominable pink suit I ever laid my eyes on."

I cocked my head to the side after hearing this.

"That's the only anomaly yet. I believe I can advance higher reasonably quickly, considering the fact that I'm already on good terms with the capo, Matteo Armani."

She flashed me her infuriating grin and I gritted my teeth.

"Yeah well, I got the tooth."