𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕒 Bar

Adults

It was around 9:30 at night when Izuku Midoriya was at home cleaning up his room. Saturday's were the days he dedicated to cleaning his household.

Izuku sighed in relief as he threw himself on his bed and finally relaxed.

Until his phone rang.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" He groaned and got up, seeing that his good friend Shoto was calling.

"Midoriya! You owe me a drink get your ass to the bar." He exclaimed.

"What drink?" The younger boy asked.

"Get over here I won our bet from the other day." He said huffing. Deku couldn't argue with that.

"I'll be there in a little bit." He sighed and hung up after the boys exchanged goodbyes.

After taking a quick shower the boy rummaged through his closet and ended up taking out a blue button up with black straight leg jeans, and his favorite black shoes. He grabbed his phone and locked the door to his apartment.

The bar wasn't that far away from his place, it was a five minute drive. Izuku knew that Shouto was talking about this bar because they'd always go together, and plus it wasn't far from Todoroki's place either.

Once he arrived he parked his car and zoomed inside. He sees his friend sitting at a booth on his phone .

"Shouto!" Deku exclaimed.

"Finally you're here."  The seated boy says and lifts his head, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Anyways what do you want?" Izuku asked taking his wallet out.

"You know I want the usual." Shouto  smirked. Izuku called over a waitress to place his order.

"Hi, can I get a glass of  Fireball and a Paloma." The boy asked kindly. The waitress nodded her head and placed the boy's order.

"So, what have you been up to?" Todoroki's asked the green haired boy.

"Nothing really, you know, work. Study Eat. Sleep. repeat." He weeped..

"No girlfriend still?" Todoroki asked, kinda bummed out.

"Yea, I need to focus on school more." Deku sighed.

"Wha- shut upppp! You have all A's!" Shouto explained. The waitress arrived with the boys drinks.

Deku thanked the waitress and paid her, leaving her a good tip. She smiled and thanked him.

Izuku handed the older boy his drink, Todoroki took it and clinked his drink with Izuku's. The other boy doing the same then taking a sip.

"Wait wait wait weren't you talking to that one girl, what was her name..Toga?" Todoroki asked, scratching his head. Izuku blushed and hushed him quickly.

"Well yea, but she's...she's kinda weird." He whispered. Todoroki laughed.

"No seriously! She was obsessing over me. She would follow me around places... And she was kinky, the weird kind of kinky..." Deku whisper yelled, blushing slightly.