Part 7

(Cams POV)
I have to admit I did feel bad about walking in on Y/N like that, I don't know why I didn't knock first I guess I just assumed she was asleep. Still it was kind of funny and she didn't stay mad for long. We got stuck in traffic on the way to the cafe we were going to so the journey took longer. We were talking about how we both wanted to travel to different places and how she used to do YouTube. "Yeah I actually had a channel about a year ago but I stopped uploading because I didn't have any good equipment and I didn't have the motivation. I only had like 2000 subs and I wasn't monetised so I didn't lose much". "Well these days Youtubes monetisation system thing sucks, we hardly make any money on most of our videos" I complained. "To be fair Cam you guys are really inappropriate so it doesn't surprise me if most of your videos are demonetised" She shrugged. I sucked my teeth and grinned knowing she was right.

(Your POV)
We arrived at the cafe and walked inside to find the rest of the guys, my eyes scanned the whole room looking for them only to find I couldn't see any of them. "Am I tripping or are they just not here?" I looked up to Cam. "Y/N if you're tripping then so am I because I can't see them either" We were both so confused so I texted Toby.

You
Toby where are you guys??
Were literally here and can't see you

Toby ❤️
Y/N you do realise you walked right past us outside

"Um apparently we walked past them outside" I looked at Cam confused. This was such a confusing situation, we walked back outside and was greeted by Toby and the rest of the guys. "Hey there you are, because you took so long we ate without you so yeah" Ryan smiled. I suddenly felt really annoyed, it wasn't the fact that they ate without us it was just that I had to get out of bed with a really bad hangover and get ready and leave the house. "Wow that was nice of you" Cam said sounding slightly annoyed too. "Hm yeah we're going back to Misfits manor now so are you coming or not?" Sam questioned. Just as I was about to speak Cam opened his mouth "Well i'm pretty hungry so I'm going to go get food, do you want to join me?" I looked up at the giant. I smiled and agreed "Sure that sounds great".

I had ordered pancakes with ice cream and strawberries on top, whilst Cam had only ordered a bacon sandwich. We both ate our food fairly slow as we were just talking and laughing. "So Y/N I actually don't know that much about you.." Cam said. "Oh I mean theres not a lot to know to be fair, I mean my names Y/N, i'm 21, I've lived in England all my life, uh geez see nothing interesting" I said awkwardly. "Well okay thats a start I guess I meant more like your...I don't even know what I meant actually" I looked at Cam and couldn't think what to say. "Gay" I laughed whilst stuffing my face with ice cream. We both continued our conversation for a while until we finally left and headed back to Misfits manor.

We all lounged on the sofa all day, playing video games and having the most stupid conversations. The guys actually had uno so I played against Sam, Swags and Matt. It was so funny everytime Swagger would lose he got really angry, in the end me, Sam and Matt just kept giving him +4s +2s to really annoy him. After that we were just watching YouTube whilst Ryan, Swags, Mason and Matt were just eating edibles and had completely zoned out.

At around 6pm I started to feel really tired so I decided I would go up to bed and sleep for a while. I laid down on the cozy bed and pulled the silky sheets over me and drifted off to sleep.