𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲

«𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘥
𝘍𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘶𝘣𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦
𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘈𝘱𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘺𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝘈 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 »

• Kevin Patrick •
_____________________________________

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

What makes someone fall in love with you? What makes you fall in love? Most people look for answers to these questions in poetry, music, or long soul-searching, alcohol-fueled conversations and gut-wrenching talks that drain the night with bliss. Love can be so many things. Rainbows, the wind against our skin, or the moments of success and the sorrows in between.

Alexandra always questioned those things too so she fell in love with science and chemistry almost immediately, she knew that through them almost everything could be explained. When she received an unexpected call about her terminally ill uncle her life turned upside down. Setting her dreams aside to be by her uncle's side, Alexandra and her best friend Lydia leave their suburban lifestyle to visit her uncle in Cyprus.

Then, the unthinkable happened. She had to respect her uncle's last wish and be in charge of the "Red Gallery", his antique shop.

Her uncle's antique shop in the bricks of bankruptcy forces her to take drastic measures to save it. Alexandra, unexpectedly meets Nicholas, an enigmatic character seemingly possessing knowledge about her so called destiny. Nicholas, cunning but with secrets, an alluring mystery for Alexandra. He shows her more than just chemistry, a kind of love that brings together dissimilar elements into a unity.

A secret red room, a painting with Aphrodite, the goddess of love drives Alexandra to uncover the truth behind the strange painting that keeps haunting her dreams.

How far would she go to find her destiny and perhaps follow the man of her dreams? Beyond the boundaries of established science? What if she had never really met him?

What if none of this is real?

_____________________________________

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Copyright © 2020 Maria Karamanou (MaryLion25) Force Of Gravity

No part of this book may be reproduced or replicated without prior permission from the author.

_____________________________________

Song Of The Book