Quick poll

So since the world started shutting down and I've been bored out of my mind looking at the four walls at home all day, I was scrolling through this little book, one shot series, whatever you want to call it, and I've been trying to get suggestions for short stories.

So if you have any ideas for a plot of a story, who you want shipped in the story, what kind of themes you want, anything really, use this sad excuse of a chapter to comment it.

I've seen that some of the most popular ships are Alex and James (obviously) and surprisingly Alex and George. The school ones are also a pretty big hit with ye or just ones where the crew are in their teens, and the one with the most votes is tied between "Rooftop Romance" with Alex and George and "Oops" with Alex and George too.

I really liked writing "A Shitty Christmas turned Sweet" and the really sweet/romantic(/cringy) stories and I get good feedback from most of them, but clearly the people have spoken!

I'm waffling slightly so a little tl;dr for ye is just comment any and all suggestions for short stories and I'll put them in the bank for the next part of this "book".

Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting (it'll be so awkward if I don't get any comments lol), stay safe, and make sure to stay a meter away from your phone while reading this so I can't pass on any viruses <3

______________________________________