A secret around us

The Beginning

Once upon a time there was a girl called Sarah James. Her life was Good, a normal one but with a problem that her father died in an accident when she was a little. her mum never told her the story about it when where no, they don’t even talk about it. But she told her that her father was always brave, follow his heart and believe in his feelings. So he took a lot of risks. And Sarah believed that it was the reason being fatherless.
She has a Stepfather, she didn't like Howard much, but she deals with him well. She was a clever girl. However, one day when she was returning home after school time she accidently saw a lake, it was the first time she noticed it. Every time she goes to school, She never sees it before.

She stares at the lake for a while, then she found a strange thing. She didn't realize what it is. It was glowing so much. She had never seen something stunning like this before, while she would touch it a move in water was formed like a wave she thought like someone is watching her. The place seemed so isolated and pretty much scary, so she left the place quietly with no word to say or a move to make.

The weird about Sarah that she always do opposite what she believes. Like she always motivate her friends to do something new, try new things, visit new places, discover. she don’t. She is afraid taking a risk like her father and what have been done to him. Even her mother courage her but it always was her red line not to cross.

In the Next day.
It's 8:00 a.m. How bothering!! waking up in the morning and going to school, so boring and exhausting but actually Sarah was awake before the alarm turned on, not of course excited to go to school but just to see the rising of sun ,she admires drawing and she has a gift to draw everything she likes and sees from one look. She has a lot of drawings in school's gallery
But her favourite ones about places she actually dreams to visit. Adventures she has only in her dreams. All of this mood was interrupted by Lucy, Sarah's mother.
“Come on lady you are gonna be late for school”
Sarah said while she was getting down of the stairs with a smile” good morning you too, mum”
Lucy said “ drawing again?!”
Sarah replied “ do I have something else to do!!”
Lucy said with optimism “ yes you have the whole world to see, lots of things to do my girl"
Sarah said trying to change the topic “oh please, seeing the world, how come!! And the world is standing in front of me”
And her mother start to laugh and then approaches to hug Sarah.
“ it's okay mum, don't worry about me at least you had the two types a crazy and wise one, one disaster is okay, but two will kill “
Someone wants to make troubles in the morning. Chris said.
Chris is Sarah's step brother, yub he is the son of Howard. Simply Howard is her father's friend. They were together in everything, they were best friends. Together in work, together in everything. They worked as geologists. One day the tracker sensor of earth's movement in island was huge it was nine Richter.
This time was the first they separated. Something inside Sarah always believe that it was his fault and shouldn't let her father go no matter what. But she knows that her father was stubborn, and what to this no matter cost. The cost was so expensive. The risk Sarah fears to take not danger she will face but danger of losing one of her family. So she don't but all the burden on Howard at least he treated her and Lucy well.
But she told she will  treat him like always my father's friend not my stepfather. This doesn’t seem to work with Chris as they really much siblings. We will see soon....
Before Sarah continued her talking, he kicked her leg and said “ sorry my leg slipped.”
Sarah calmed down? Of course not she hit the peanut butter sandwich on his face and replied “sorry it sticks”
They always fighting, it's a habit between brother and sister I think like there is a world war II is a rising in the house. And both of them is excellent in their performance. But Lucy and Howard both pay the cost of the damages.
It’s okay all of these things happens in everybody house, they actually were so close, they knew each other since ever. But by passing time each one of them go distant he is in college and she at school so it really makes issue between them. But they still brothers no matter what. I hope so...
Sarah quickly picked her bag and get ready for school before Howard wakes up. Avoiding all his interest in her life. Tick tock  it  was Howard’s alarm quickly Sarah ran from the house in a rush. “See you mum"
before Lucy continued “aren’t you gonna wait Howard pick you offfff”
His work was beside Sarah's school but it just not only that she doesn't want him entering in her life but also she enjoys walking to school. Walking beside the places and houses saying hi to her neighbours like she sees this for the first time. Putting on her headphones and listen to her favourite symphony.  Singing and living the mood step_by_step. the road she takes is the behind way to school away from all the noise and cars. It's beside the wood but what the worst gonna happen .
Also she goes by this way for along time, she knows it better than anyone. While she was Singing. She felt that there something on her leg , she stopped and then moved backwards a little bit and looked at her pants they were wet. She has full in a lake. A shock came to her. As  it was the first time she saw it.
She thought
maybe I didn’t notice because I was concentrate singing more. She sat and the ground and yelled at the lake like it was a person “ how did you come here, and how didn’t I never noticed you before”
she starting checking how damaged was her clothes and then she looked again at the lake and saw the brightest glowing thing ever seen. She didn’t what it is, it was pretty much eye catching. “what are you" she wondered
then it the glowing starts to faint and Sarah started to feel a pain in whole body. She continued holding it “air, I need air, I can’t breathe” saying said with a harsh tone losing her breath and unwillingly holding this to seem rock and she fainted and fell. It was Sarah lying on the ground and the rock in her hand.
Some calming voice were coming into her ears. Not words just sounds but the sweetest. Slowly she opened her eyes and started to breathe searching for the voice she have heard..
She said in pain “what happened!! oh what a headache, I must was hit with something which make me fainted"
she looked at the clock and found she was late for two hours for school.
“oh my God Ms Heller gonna kill me “
In a rush she started to collect her stuffs which fell from her bag when she fainted. She saw and heard there is a move in the lake then it turned to be a move in the trees. She run away
“ sure I won't stop to find out what is happening in that crazy place”
She didn’t notice she picked the rock too in her bag and she continued her way to school.
Sarah entered the loopy running so quick just with the moment of the school bell ring, announcing the end of the first class, but luckily her teacher was sick and didn't come.
No matter what Sarah ensure of her studies and good behaviour in school, looking forward a scholarship maybe. Who doesn't want a great life. But it's so exhausting being always on schedule. But I have to admit it doesn't go so well as it wished. Maybe because of the time she wanted to join girl's soccer in school and hit the girl with ball rightly through her head.
But it's okay, the most thing the good will. So joined chemistry group lab and by accident she added a little bit potassium and blew the lab. Damages happens all over the world. Of course its coincidence. Strong will as I said, it's important to figure out who you are and what you good at. Or at least your are not alone in that, it happens to all of us. And we will see about that with Sarah's friends .
So let’s continue