Foggy Thoughts

HH: Katie?

HH: Katie, answer me

HH: Stop this, I need to talk to u

HH: Katie?

HH: KATIE?

HH: Katie please..

Delivered @ 4:34

It's not the first time she's ignored me like this, but the situation is getting critical. Last time, we had to take her to the hospital because she trapped herself in her closet and wouldn't stop crying. Katie keeps a lot of her thoughts to herself, and if she's with them for too long, she gets lost. Like, really lost.

Go to her house

I sprang off the bed and dashed down the stairs. I don't want her doing anything stupid. I jumped off the porch and ran down the street.

(Godspeed, Barry Allen)

 I need to make sure she's okay. 

~

"Hey Katie, oh my god," Mikey stopped dead in his tracks

"What do you want Mike?" I said between sobs

"What happened?"

"I can't do it Mikey. Allison betrayed me. Harry doesn't like me anymore. No one in the world likes me. Just let me decompose under this very bed. I'm useless."

"No, that's not true-"

"Yeah, it IS. I haven't done anything to those people, and they hate me for no damn reason. And then, mom and dad ask me and I have to tell them that everything is okay, but I'm so dead and I cry myself to sleep thinking that I'm going to die alone. No friends, no family, nothing. I'm starting to lose everything"

Mikey ran over to me and gave me a hug. He hasn't done that since I was little.

"If you keep up like this, then you're going to make it true for yourself. Don't lose yourself. You know you have an issue with your thoughts. And you know I like you, sis."

"You're my brother, it doesn't count."

I reach over to my phone as it buzzed once again.

Ugh, what do you want..?

Harry...

"Katie"

"Yeah?"

"Is that Harry?"

I stayed silent.