- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ~

《~⁎~》

〖The Gentle Criminal〗
The Festival was approaching, the remaining time I had was used on Bakugou's drum lessons and my show case rehearsals. We only had today to perfect everything until tomorrow. On the whole, it seemed like everything was going through smoothly. The dancers had memorised their moves and the band was coming together.

"Let's do a final check and one last run-through!" Kirishima yelled.

Currently, the dance group and I were located inside Gym Gamma for one, final practice.

"Let's go!" Mina commanded right next to me as we were in front of the dancers, "Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two! Up! Then, Aoyama, centre, Midoriya off-stage! Midoriya! Your movements are still too half-hearted! Focus your attention on your moves!"

She sure was a strict teacher.

"Roger!" Midoriya replied and ran up the to the top as he held on to a rope that dangled down to the stage.

"Huh? What is this about?" Tokoyami asked, directing his confused eyes on the rope.

"Just watch.." Mina smirked "And set Aoyama up pulling him up with the rope" they did so "That's it, that looks good!"

*BOOM!*

It was about time this whole thing was wrapped up as Hound Dog burst through the doors impatiently. "IT'S ALREADY! NINE O'CLOCK! STUDENTS SHOULD ONLY BE HERE TILL NINE!" he growled.

~"YES, SIR!"~

Now the choreography was up and ready for tomorrow, Zerusus decided to pop up in front of me with a worried expression.

*Poof!*

"Hey!" he hissed "Are we still going to practice? You've been on and on about this Festival for weeks now! And we haven't practiced ever since we've memorised everything!"

By the mention of 'practicing', my body shivered. All those bad memories back in the forest and Midoriya and All Might's secret 'bonding' or 'training' moments all came rushing to my head. "Just for once, I'm getting tired.." I slapped my palm to my face and slumped back to our general spot in the forest.

That was when Zerusus suddenly stopped me by flying in front. He gave me a confused but sympathetic look, as if I did something wrong. "Are you seriously not going to talk to that boy?" he put the random question to.