Prologue

A/N Hello and welcome to my story. I apologize for any spelling/grammar errors as I do not have an editor/beta reader.

Just so all of you know, Percy is in Ginny's year in Hogwarts and he doesn't know about the Demigod side of him yet.

I know that the beginning might be similar to some other fanfictions but I promise that the main storyline will be completely different.

Last thing, just to clear things up so you understand the backstory of this chapter:

Sally Jackson's full first name is 'Salvia' since it sounds more 'pure-blood-y' and she is a pureblood. The Jackson's are a respectable pureblood family, one of them had a child with Tom Riddle called Salvia. Riddle left when Salvia (Sally) was a baby. Sally then had a child with the Greek God Poseidon and named him Perseus. She left her family in order to protect them so they have no idea of Percy's existence. The death eaters found out about Percy and that is why in this chapter they are trying to kill them.
___________________________________

ENGLAND - WOOL'S ORPHANAGE

Salvia Jackson didn't dare to look behind her. She kept running on the cobbled streets of London trying to reach her sanctuary before the Death Eaters reached her first.

She was panting, holding on tightly to a small, blue bundle in her arms. She turned the corner of the streets and saw the home that would take care of her son. Just a few more steps and he would be safe.

She deposited the small bundle on the steps in front of the door. The gate that was in front of the door read 'Wool's Orphanage'.

"I love you Perseus, I love you so much" she whispered in tears. The infant in the bundle was miraculously still asleep and Salvia smiled to herself when she noticed that he was drooling.

From her robe she took another bundle. This one had a doll inside. She held on to the doll tightly in her arms as if it were here real child. In her free arm she held tightly to her wand. With one final look at Perseus she ran in the opposite direction.

After she managed to put enough distance between herself and the orphanage. She started slowing down. She knew what was going to happen and she had prepared for this.

The death eaters apparated around her, wands pointing in her direction. She held tightly to the bundle which contained the doll. In her other hand she raised her wand and pointed it at the death eaters; she wasn't going to die without a fight. She might have been a Ravenclaw but she also had the bravery of a Gryffindor.

"Give us the boy," said one of the hooded figures.

"Never," she yelled and raised her wand higher. She had to put up a certain act otherwise the dark wizards would realize that her son wasn't with her.

"Put down the wand you foolish girl,"

"Expelliarmus," she said the curse which such force that the deatheater was lifted off his feet and his wand landed several yards away.

"So that's how it will be, I see," said another wizard. "I was willing to give you a quick painless death but after this..." he trailed off. Salvia couldn't see his face but she knew he was smirking beneath that mask.

"CRUCIO" he yelled and she cried in pain. The bundle in her arms fell to the floor. Luckily, the blankets were still covering the doll.

After what seemed like forever the deatheater stopped torturing her with the unforgivable curse.

"I'm bored, get the child, I'll finish her off," he said.

With one disgusted look at the woman on the floor, withering in pain, he uttered the last words she would ever hear.

"AVADA KEDAVRA" A flash of green light came out of his wand and Salvia stiffened. She was dead.

"Good riddance," he said. "Now, who has the boy?"

"Sir, this isn't a child, it's a doll" said one of the deatheaters. Terrified.

"What are you talking about?"

"That little bitch tricked us!" said another deatheater, staring at the now dead woman.

"What are we going to tell the Dark Lord, we failed him," said the deatheater who was holding the doll.

The wizard who had killed Salvia feared his life, however, trying not to show it, he said, "The Dark Lord has bigger problems then a Demi-Wizard right now,"

"What could be more urgent than this? This boy is powerful, he could be the Dark Lord's undoing, what problem could possibly be bigger?"

"The Child of the Prophecy of course," said the deatheater. "Harry Potter, and the Dark Lord is going to kill him tomorrow night,"

With that the deatheaters apparated away, leaving the doll on the tarmac road.
___________________________________
That's the end of the prologue! Yay! Please comment whith any advice or constructive criticism!

Also if you hadn't guessed, what I was talking about at the end was Voldemort going to attempt to kill Harry on that faithful night. Well, you all know that story. However, that deatheater was wrong that there were bigger problems then the Demi-Wizard... what problem could be bigger then Persassy himself?

I will update as soon as I can and thanks for reading!

-Mati