Differences Between Us

Satty Satty!!!

What happen?Why are you shouting?

Come here and lock the door.

She came with a long face Like I made a big sin.

Lock the door.

Where are you going Emiliya?

Hot Chillox Cafe.

Oow Then I should come also.

No! I mean not this day Satty I will go with you another day.

Are you sure this is the reason?

Yes.

Or,"Ahem Ahem" you are going to meet someone special.

No silly.Bye.

EhmEhm..

Satty shut up.

Ahhahah. Emiliya I want to tell you something.

Yeah I am listening.

Mike wants to meet me."Blushing"

What! Are you serious?

Yes hundred thousands percent serious.

I walked close to her and kept my left hand on her face and said Satty if meeting with him makes you happy then meet him but Satty Think carefully then go.Because you know your past right.

Emiliyaa... I know but I know this also that Rion cheated on me not Mike.I can't judge all the boy as same as Rion.

I am just telling you that think carefully then go to meet him.

I have thought a lot.I think I should give him a chance."Blushing"

Oohho your cheeks are red."Said teasingly"

Go before I hit you.

I said Satty is going to meet her Mike "Teasingly."

Emiliya Shut up.

Listen tell me details when I come back home.Okay!

She laughed and said,
Okay my lady.

I started to walk towards my destination.I am Emiliya Clerk.I turned 18 this year.I think you guys are wondering who is Satty.
Satty and I live together in this apartment. I met Satty in a locket shop she was buying a locket for her boyfriend that time she asked me to help her to choose a locket for her boyfriend.She said that her boyfriend don't like her test.That time I understood that her boyfriend will dumb her soon.And this is exactly happened.Next time I saw her in a front of a bar. she was drinking and crying.That time I thought God wants me to help her.Thats why I took her to her home.She lives in this apartment from a long time.

Ting!

I got a message.I think this is her.
I took my phone out of my bag to see who messaged me.Yes I was right This is her.

Greedy brat

Hey sweety, just meet him for once.

Huh I knew it.

This is my aunt.My parents died in a car accident when I was five years old.From that time I started to live with my aunt.She kept me because she needed a maid for her house.Every day she tortured me.I was just five years old yet I have to do all house chores.Even Occasionally she would come to drink alcohol and she would beat me.I was just fed up.When Satty offered me to live with her quickly I said yes.when I left her house I felt like I am relieved from hell.Even whereon I was preparing to leave her house she was forcing me to stay with her. But I finally succeeded to come out from her house and live with Satty.Often she message me and the reason is She wants me to meet a boy who is a billionaire.He is looking for a girl to marry.She sent him my pic without my permission.She told me that he gave a positive answer. I don't care really I will never go to meet him.I need to refresh myself from all these things.Ahh.
It will only take 15 minutes to reach there.That's why I decided to go there by walk.