Little Tamaki x Nejire

Nejire (Caregiver)
Tamaki (little)

I just need a stress reliever, so sorry if you requested anything..
I'm just going to work on a few little side chapters,

~~~~~

Tamaki wasn't known to be a fussy little, but due to the sudden raise in bullying and deprecating thoughts that followed he couldn't help but slowly crumble and fall beneath the pressure, losing himself to every little expectation put upon him..

He couldn't live up to every single one..
He knew that,

Being sent home to talk to his parents due to a sudden down grade he got,
Nothing too bad of course..
He was a top student, he just..

He couldn't concentrate, the pressure building up and fuzzing over his thoughts.. He couldn't control the taps within his eyes, turning and emptying..
The flood of tears flowing down his porcelain cheeks, staining his skin as small sobs broke free from his trembling lips.
The blue haired feeling rushing over to the poor boy, gently wrapping her arms around the sobbing boy as he didn't hesitate to curl up and cry into her shoulder as she gently picked him up, softly rocking the boy as she rubbed his back.

"I've got you hunny.. mama's here.."

Just those words were enough to let him finally break through the walls, and slip under the headspace in which helped him to cope with all of his struggles. His hands gripping at the back of her shirt as she gently hushed the boy, kissing his forehead lightly, gently carrying him out and away from the training field ignoring the shouts and laughter that followed from the classmates.
Tamaki sobbing as he tightly clung onto her, legs wrapped around her like a baby koala, holding himself into place.

~~~~~

The small click of the lock behind them was heard against the silent room as Nejire carried him over to the bed, gently laying him down.
"Let's get you out of this uncomfortable outfit hunny, and into something more comfy for you~"
She gently tickled his sides as he managed out a small giggle as he squirmed softly, before fussily pouting as she gently unbuttoned his shirt and untied his tie, neatly placing them aside.

The small raspberry being blown on his stomach as the boy smiled, giggling innocently as Nejire smiled in response, cooing at the adorable boy as she gently undressed him, diapering him into a clean, themed diaper and into a comfortable pair of footie jammies, gently picking him up and bouncing him in her arms.

"My little butterfly, aren't you~?"

"Uh huh! Mama's wittle bwutterfwy!"

She giggled softly at that, gently giving him an eskimo kiss, their noses slowly gliding together as Tamaki burst into innocent and soft giggles.
"Aww~ can you tell mama how old you are?"
He smiled, babbling happily as she gently sat him on her lap, bouncing him softly.

"My little butterfly, are you mama's little baby today?"

She recieved a small, shy nod from him as she smiled, gently tickling his sides, more innocent giggles escaping his parted lips as she cooed at how adorable he was.

"Mama's little boy~ forever and ever, I love you so much hunny."

"Bwutterfwy wuvs mama too!"