What about Sandy?

I woke up with a pain in my back, I was sleeping on a rock... not a pebble. It was the size of a shoebox.
I crawl out of the tent wearing nothing but Steve's T-shirt and some short shorts that I considered underwear. I assumed no one would be awake, that wasn't the case. Sodapop was staring at me, my eyes went wide and my cheeks turned a bright hue of pink.

"Get dressed we are going on a hike." he silently laughed to himself while I headed back to my tent. I pulled on a grey tank top and light wash shorts. I grabbed a red bandana from Steve's bag and tied it around my curly hair.

"I'm ready, where are we going?"

"The lake." he stated. I followed him down a path,

"Why are we just going?"

" I want to spend time with my best girl friend." I smile at the fact he refers to me as a "girl friend" It makes my heart flutter even though I know he doesn't mean it like that.

We arrive at the lake and I slip off my shoes and socks, I turn and see Soda taking his shirt off. Oh... I slip off my shorts and shirt leaving me in my under garments.

I dive in the lake and start to swim around. Soda joins me a few seconds later. I blush a little and splash him. he retaliates by picking me up and throwing me into the water, the water goes up my nose.

The next thing had me in shock, he kissed me. Soda wrapped his hand around my jaw and gently pressed his lips to mine. I let him kiss me for a few seconds before I pulled away.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them everything looked like a watercolor painting. He tried to wipe my tears away but I pushed his hand away.

"You have Sandy, she really likes you and I know you don't like me. You love Sandy. I walked out of the water and grab my clothes running back to camp.

Poor Soda was left in his boxers in a freezing cold lake. When I got back to camp everyone was up and playing around.

"Darry, did you bring the radio?"

"It's in my tent"
I walked into there tent and grabbed the radio. I brought it my tent, I listened to various stations for an hour until my favorite song came on "can't hurry love" by the supremes came on. I sang every word and started to think about the lake.

You can't hurry love

/// you most likely got a little bit of Soda feels! I fit some just by writing this chapter!///