Advice

Ale POV
I have to find Y/n...
I found her by her locker. I saw Mattia coming over to her but I instantly grabbed her wrist and took her to the janitors closet.
Y/n: Woah Alejandro wtf are you doing??
Ale: I need advice.
Y/n: About what??
Ale: How to move on from a girl and get with another girls heart.
Y/n: Ok well let's see... Ummmm. First off if you want to move on from the girl just live your best life, explore new things, and get to know the girl you want more. And to win the girls heart you need to treat her like a princess and give her all your love and attention so she knows you're the one for her.
I should've done that to her earlier..
Ale: Ok but what if it doesn't work out..
Y/n: Wdym??
Ale: So like say I had a crush on you and I've liked you for such a long time and I treat you right but then someone gets in the way and then you fall for him and then I try to move on but i don't know how or I don't want to but then another girl comes in my way and we start talking but I still have a crush on you?? What will I do??
Y/n: Honestly if you like the girl you're talking to go with her but you also know you have feelings for that girl you've known much longer then go for the one you trust more and is most loyal to you. But that other girl is talking to another boy and deep down you still like her. You need to get that girl back into your life catch up on some things and try not to get in the way with her relationship but give her some signs that you like her.
Ale: Ok i'll try that..
Y/n: Ok hope that helped you a little bit??
Ale: Yeah kind of.
Y/n: Ok good.
Her phone went off and Mattia texted her.
Y/n: Well I should get going cause Mattia is worried about me.
Ale: Uh ok?? Uhhh see you later?
Y/n: Yeah see you later Ale!
Ale: Bye Shorty!
Y/n: Haha bye Benny!
I chuckled at that.. Gosh she's so cute..