44.

via stephencurry30 insta story

.
.
.

"Stephen hurry up we don't want to miss our appointment."

"I'm coming just let me finish this game on 2k real quick!"

"You play ball in real life man, what the fuck you need that game for?" Getting aggravated, I grabbed my purse and my phone.

As soon as the jingle from my keys sound off from my hand, Stephen was already sprinting down the stairs.

"I told you I was coming." Pecking my lips as he takes Namiko's car seat from me so I can properly lock up the house.

"Call mom so she can come get the baby." Steph says

"She already has the other kids so she's probably already on her way."

.
.
.

"Good to have the both of you here today, Mrs. Wu will be with you shortly."

Nodding our heads at the eager assistant as we tale a seat in the office of one of the most respected wedding planners in the world

"When this lady comes in here you better not make my day any more difficult than it needs to be." Snapping my head towards Stephen, I take a deep breath before I open my mouth to speak

"What you mean Wardell?"

"It's everyday with you, I swear to God it is"

"I will make it every minute do not even play with me."

Just as we were finishing our conversation the wedding planner was walking in.

"Hello love birds!"

"Good morning."

Sitting in her office desk, she pulls out her planner and we soon get to work.

"So for starters, how many people are we inviting?"

And like a switch me and Steph started talking at the same time.

"Small, family only—"

"Extravagant, everyone needs to see it and wish they was here."

"Okay which is it... small or over the top." Getting glares from both of us, she decided it was best to move on to the next question.

"Well let's go to an easy one... what will be the colors?"

"Dusty rose gold and white." Stephen answers as I pat his hand

Interrupting our meeting, I have an incoming call from Sydel.

"Hello?"

"Are you and Steph where y'all can come to the hospital—

"Is everything okay?" Trying to steady my voice so I won't alarm my fiancé.

"Everything is fine for now, don't rush but please hurry to the hospital."

"I'll send the location." Hanging up the phone I shift in my seat.

"Um... is there a good day for us to reschedule, I just got a call and we're having a family emergency."

"Of course!" "Just email me when you and Steph schedules are both cleared and I'll be sure to be free."

...