I Need Help With Feelings

I just thought this would be fun to do. A little experimenting :P

If it goes well I miiiight try another one? I just find the concept interesting to play with.

Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net!

***

Bizarro Cole was not an expert at navigating his emotions.

Which was unfair since it seemed to come naturally to, not only his counterpart, but the rest of the Bizarro boys as well.

If he felt hungry, he ate what he wanted.

If he liked what he saw, he'd claim it.

If he was upset, he'd take it out on a punching bag. A literal punching bag. His personal punching bag.

All that said, he needed help.

Lately, Cole had been noticing a sudden shift in mood whenever Jay took one step into the same room.

Yes, he was their leader. And as a leader, he was responsible for making sure his team was always in check. But clearly, he failed somewhere with Jay, since whenever the blue bizarro showed up to do something stupid, he would call him names like "idiot" and "ass" and "knucklehead".

But that wasn't the strangest part. The strangest part was that he enjoyed having Jay around.

Cole punched the bag.

He never told him to get out.

He punched again.

Never yelled at him like he used to whenever he screwed around.

And again.

Never once felt so addicted.

This time, Cole swung both his fists at the bag.

Maybe it was just a flaw in his creation. Maybe he was connected to his counterpart somehow.

He always noticed how the real Cole looked at Jay. After all, it honestly wasn't hard not to.

Bizarro Cole growled, clenching his fists and throwing a couple more punches. How do you express feelings of love?

"There he is," a voice remarked behind him. Cole drew his arms back and looked over his shoulder, crimson eyes falling on the reason behind his punches.

"Yes, Jay?"

The bizarro in blue tipped his sunglasses down to reveal his dangerous crimson eyes. "Kai thought it'd be wicked to pull a robbery now. They just revealed this new item at the museum and it's awesome."

Cole stretched his arms, cleaning up after his mini workout. He gave Jay a look. "Oh yeah? And what's that?"

Jay bit his lip, waving his hand. "Er, actually... I don't really know what it does. Some kind of teapot? Trinket? Kai really wants it though. He said it's really valuable and-"

"And what makes you think that's a good idea?"

The blue bizarro stepped forward confidently. "The ninja aren't here right now, which means they won't be able to catch all four of us if we-"

"You mean two." He interrupted him.

Jay furrowed his brows, craning his neck. "Two?"

"You and I are going."

As Cole shuffled past Jay, the shorter one threw his hands up in the air. He followed Cole inside, reaching to meet his gaze. "What about Zane and Kai?!"