The Day I Try to End it All

My name is Isabella Botticelli but I prefer to be called Bella.I have two older brothers Cristian and Michael. They're both assholes and beat me up.My mom is dead so my father hits me cause "I look like her." I have a slutty bitchy stepmother named Bianca.

I have brown wavy hair, pink full lips,curvy body,and d cup boob size,and blue starling eyes.I only inherited my mom's height which is 5'6

I was a thirteen year old it has been 2 years since my mom's death and my dad's abuse. I was broken and hurt.I had no friends and got bullied at school because of the rumours my brothers spred at school.No one cared about me and I could not contain the pain anymore.I wanted to end my life and take myself out of misery.I wrote a note and taped it on my desk.

Dear family,
I know you all hate me and always wanted me to die. I can not take the pain anymore so it is best for me too end my life here right now. To Cristan and Michael I love you so much and wish you best in everything you do. To my father even though you hurt me I
love you dad and I hope you are happy and all your wishes are granted including my death.For Bianca I hope you rot in helll cause your a bitch and destroyed my family. By the time you read this I will be dead.
Love,
Isabella Aria Botticelli

I walked to the back of our mansion.Thank God we have a private forest,it was quite and very still I took out my mother's Italian custom dagger got on my knees and placed the dagger in front of me.

"Oh lord forgive my sins and those who sinned against me.Bless my sole and lay me in peace God. My time has come to go home after my mother God.
Forgive me lord and take away my burdens.Amen"

Giovanni POV(Isabella's dad)

"Isabella get your ass down here now.We have visitors!"

Where the hell is that bitch.She has been in her room too long.She better not have a boy in her room or I will have my men kill him and Isabella will be punished.I cannot wait for this useless child anymore,I snap my fingers and my men go into her room.They tell me it is empty so I search myself and found a note

Isabella committed suicide.NO NO NO,my little angle. I excuse myself and call an emergency family meeting.Once everyone is settled I tell them the news.

Cristian POV

I go downstairs and see my dad pacing.I haven't seen him like this since he murdered mom. I sat down.

"Listen everyone I have horrible news your sister committed suicide.And we don't no where."my dad said.

I looked around to see people's reactions dad showed no emotions,"mom" looked happy,relieved,and ugly,and Michael well he's just quite.

No one's POV

Isabella stabbed herself four times before she passed out.One in shoulder,two in stomach,and one in the leg to stop herself from running. Ten minutes later her dad showed up with his gangs doctor they took care of Isabella and she recovered quick but was extremely depressed.

After that night Isabella's world became a complete nightmare.
Chapters Song:Fucking Perfect by Pink

Picture of Isabella on second page.She is played by Adriana Lima.