Compass 14

14

The day of the date had come and Taeyong was more than excited. He had waited 2 whole days and he was more than excited to get out of the house to do something fun. Jaehyun had been busy for both days so that he could free the day of the date up for Taeyong and Yuta, which meant that even if Taeyong went to visit him, he would only see him for a bit before he had to leave for another meeting.

"Tae? You ready?" Jaehyun called out from the living room. The older male had come a few hours earlier than Taeyong had expected, so the ravenette was still in bed when the brunette showed up.

"Almost. I just gotta put on my clothes," Taeyong called out, thankful that he had picked his outfit out the previous day. He had picked out a pale purple turtleneck and black skinny jeans with a black and white checkered coat, knowing it was cold, and to complete his outfit, he added a necklace and a few chains. The black-haired male styled his hair quickly and walked out into the living room, where Jaehyun was sitting, scrolling through his phone.

"How do I look?" Taeyong asked, twirling a bit to show Jaehyun his outfit. The brunette smiled and put his thumbs up.

"Amazing as always," Jaehyun smiled as he stood up and dusted his own checkered coat off. "Ready?" Taeyong nodded and walked over to the door, grabbing his wallet, phone and keys. He pulled on his shoes as he waited for Jaehyun to put his shoes on. Once his soulmate was ready, the two left to pick up Yuta and Sicheng.

---

"Hey Tae! Hey Jaehyun!" Yuta called out as he pulled his smaller soulmate into the car. Jaehyun grinned into the rearview mirror at Yuta. It was his first time meeting his soulmate's best and closest friend and to say he was nervous was an understatement. The poor male was sweating buckets, expecting the whole 'hurt him and I'll beat your ass' lecture, but he was fairly surprised to see that Yuta was fairly laid back.

"Hey Yuta. Hi Sichengie!" Taeyong called back excitedly. Sicheng shyly waved back to Taeyong, whom he had only met once before as Yuta put Sicheng's seatbelt on before fastening his own and grinned at Jaehyun once more. "Alright! We're all set!" said the male in the white and red striped turtleneck. Yuta had a jean jacket spread across his lap as he fanned himself, making Sicheng roll his eyes.

"I told you to get ready early, but you didn't listen to me and you almost made us late," the youngest whined to his soulmate. The youngest of the 4 was wearing a fully black outfit with a grey coat on top to keep warm. Yuta shrugged, smiling sheepishly.

"I had to look decent, Sicheng. Can't walk out looking like a snack when I can walk out looking like a whole meal," Yuta grinned and Jaehyun chuckled. Taeyong rolled his eyes at his best friend's antics but smiled nonetheless.

"I wonder how I got paired to you sometimes," Sicheng rolled his eyes and Yuta immediately pouted.

"Because I'm the social to your antisocial ass,"

"That was lame,"

"No that wasn't! Tae! Tell him that was smooth," Yuta whined to his best friend who shook his head, snickering. "No offense, Yu, but that was lame."

"Damn, and here I was, thinking that I could use some pickup lines on you," Jaehyun said, making Yuta grin wider and Taeyong blush. Sicheng just looked at Jaehyun and Yuta confused.

"What did he say?" he whispered to his ash brown-haired soulmate. Yuta smiled and put his arm around his soulmate, pulling him closer as he proceeded to repeat what Jaehyun said, slower.

"Ah. Well, you could still try. Tae hyung was saying that you were smoother than a-"

"Ok then! Anyways! No need to boost his already giant ego," Taeyong interrupted the youngest before he could expose him anymore. The black-haired male was blushing deeply as Jaehyun glanced at his soulmate before looking back at the road.