Part 1: Prologue

Hope's life as a tribrid was finally getting back to normal she had her amazing Phoenix boyfriend and two awesome witch best friends. Yes some would say her life was perfect. But Hope's life was far from from perfect. While Hope was going to Mystic Falls High she kinda started to like Ethan and another girl named Maya. There were many problems with this one of them being they were siblings the others being that she couldn't get over the fact that the love of her life was with her best friend, Josie. Hope tried as best she could to move on with her life but some problems just pulled her right back to him. When everyone finally remembered Hope thanks to Josie her life went back to normal. The only problem was that she couldn't face the fact that she just up and left Mystic Falls High and gave no explanation to Ethan and Maya the only friends she had during that difficult time. They have been calling and texting her worried but she hasn't had the heart to call or text back because how would she explain that out of the blue she had moved into the school they hated and had a boyfriend that she loved all in a week of her being gone. One day while she and the super squad were out in town she didn't have much of a choice because they ran right into Ethan and a couple of others from the football team.

This is my first time writing anything so i would really appreciate feedback i dont know when i will write more or if i will write more it all depends on you guys if u like it i will try my hardest to write the rest if not than i will just toss it.