Chapter 6 - Return The Past

⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
≪ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ≫

C h a p t e r VI -
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀R e t u r n T h e P a s t

⠀⠀⠀It was still the morning around nine o'five. Not that late, not that early. Just about the right time to head off to work.

⠀⠀⠀There was a new place in Fiore that got added up to the highest mage tours. Petunia Village was already filled with people, and it was only created a couple of years ago.

⠀⠀⠀The village wasn't a high technical place filled with stones and rocks unlike Magnolia and other towns, it was just a village with houses or stores that were made out of wood and the grounds were just normal dirt.

⠀⠀⠀Although it was all timbers, there was a train station located to the east end of the village where the train actually travels. Petunia Village was actually really big because before, it was a normal forest, changing it to a place to live.

⠀⠀⠀In a small wooden house, there was a young mother waking her child up.

⠀⠀⠀"Ohayo, Milly-chan! It's time to get up," an average height woman said, kitty like and telling her four year old daughter Milly who was exactly like her except younger of course and small to wake up. "Let's go eat breakfast at the guild!"

⠀⠀⠀The little girl Milly had her eyes slowly fluttering open and she looked around at her mother smiling brightly at her. Her mother still looked so young.

⠀⠀⠀"Ohayo, Okā-san!" Milly replied back with a cute smile on her face as she reached her arms to hug her mother who carried her and then she saw her father who just entered the room.

⠀⠀⠀Her father was blockhead. His body was fully made out of blocks, but no one seemed to to ask why, so no one knows exactly why his body is made out of blocks.

⠀⠀⠀The blockhead let out a grin. "Ohayo, my Milly-chan," he greeted, then looking at his wife. "Ah, by the way, the others are already outside waiting for us."

⠀⠀⠀Milly's mother turned around and had the asian eyes upon her husband. "Hai," she mumbled, "I know that, Wally." She walked out carrying Milly in her arms and followed her husband.

⠀⠀⠀The family went outside, meeting their two friends who were waiting for them. There was a purple haired woman and a young not-so-short man who had swift blond hair but with a slight russet brown skin were waiting outside.

⠀⠀⠀The purple haired woman seemed very strict, which was her normal attitude. She was not that all mean though, unless if there's someone who seems suspicious or a well known enemy.

⠀⠀⠀"Ohayo, minna," the purple haired woman said, "today, I was thinking -"

⠀⠀⠀She was cut off by the blond haired young man. "Ne, minna-san, we're not having any jobs today, so we're free."

⠀⠀⠀As the youngest of them all, the blond haired young man didn't get yelled often unlike the blockhead or the kitty by the purple haired woman.

⠀⠀⠀However, when it comes to conversations or sentences and just barges in, any of them would get mad at him, reminding him about his manners.

⠀⠀⠀"What are you talking about, Shô?" the blockhead asked, suddenly with a slight frown. "We actually have a pile of things to do!"

⠀⠀⠀The purple haired woman was about to finish her sentence that was interrupted earlier, but before she could speak, the kitty agreed with her husband.