[10] Decision

Previously:

Ito took out a bag from his pocket, only one food pill remained left in there. He sighed to himself, " It looks like I'll have to go back now.." Seeing the food pill shortage.

" You'll be fine kid, just put your skills to use." Said Tobirama who was now with them. Ito nods, and Hashirama pulled him into a big hug, including the white haired male who very much was irritated of it.

" Bye Lord Hokage's, thanks for helping me out!"

" Don't hesitate to summon us for training, alright?" Tobirama stated.

" Okay." Ito activated his Mangekyo, and waved before leaving.

_________________________________________

[10] Decisions

Ito returned back to where he originally fled, and he looked around and noticed no one there. The room was actually empty now.

Before stepping out, he did a transformation jutsu. Looking as if he were a guard anbu from the outside.

He walked toward the main hall, only to be stopped.

" You should be guarding the outside." The female stated.

Ito paused for a second. " Sorry, I'm new around here."

" Alright, I suppose I could show you." After being sent outside, when she was out of sight. Ito fled, but another one had called out to him.

" Hey, where do you think you're going! This is our main priority!" Shouted a male from the gates.

Ito only looked back and shrugged, resuming to run away.

[•••]

Ito looked around inside the building, not having a clue where the Hokage's Office was. He placed his bet on the staircase leading up since the office was on the highest floor.

The Anbu grabbed his wrist forcibly, trying to drag him away. Another appeared into the hallway outside the Office door. Danzo came into view, and Ito reached behind for his katana. Prepared to fight back.

" Take him out." Ito gasped as he was almost knocked out. He decided to kick them with chakra added to it.

" Why can't we do more C rank missions!! We alre--"

The doors to the Hokage's office opened, revealing team 7 exiting the room only to be halted by the scene in front of them.

" Let go!" Ito demanded.

" Ito? What's happening?" Asked Naruto. Ito reached for Naruto to grab onto, but got struck behind the neck.

" Help.. me." Before passing out. Naruto reached to get him but missed as the anbu started pulling him away quickly and leaving the building.

Before they could successfully get away,  a gloved hand grabbed the anbu's arm with a strong grip. Turning them around with force.

" What are you doing." Kakashi said.

" I was ordered to do so."

" You aren't taking that boy." Stated Kakashi before lifting up his headband.

[•••]

The Hokage appeared with genin from Team 7 running behind.

" I prohibit this fight to occur any longer. Anbu, send this letter to Danzo. The boy is to remain here."