/11/ He's shocked as F. /

Louise and Art are sleeping peacefully.

Seriously...? on the SAME effin' bed? Eric fiercely muttered to himself, trying to keep his emotions in check.

Louise is lying on her side, facing the door, arms crossed, with Art's right arm hovering around her and holding her right arm. Art's left arm served as Louise's pillow, and his left hand was holding her left arm.

Art is basically locking her whole body in an embrace as they both slept.

I can't believe this.

Eric took a very deep and sharp breath, closed his eyes, and opened them again. It's been taking all of him to process the view currently in front of him.

What the heck is this anyway...?

He looked again at Robin, who was then smiling awkwardly to him. Now it clicked to him why the poor man's been speechless ever since he entered the cafe – he definitely saw that view first, and was just as appalled as he is now.

No... probably not on the same level as I am.

Because if he was to make a list of the most shocking moments of his life, that moment would definitely take the cake.

He placed both his hands on his waist and tried to calm himself down because his heartbeat instantly felt like he just finished running a 100-meter sprint.

Honestly, what is this?

With a scowling face, he slowly closed the gap between him and the bed. As he did, he was choosing which of the options should he do to deal with the situation.

Walk away and act like nothing happened?

Wake them up with a loud HEY?

Should I just punch the hell out of this guy?

Better yet.. just take her home?

His options seemed to go wilder and wilder as time goes by, to a point that he began questioning why he felt so furious.

I don't know... I just am.

For the Nth time, he let out a deep breath, and moved closer to the scene of the crime. Veins showed up on his forehead when his nose caught the scent of alcohol.

First, I need to move her in her room.

He removed Art's right arm first which was hovering Louise' upper body, and threw it away carelessly to the other side. He moved away his left arm next while fighting his urge to break it in the process. Art's head slightly moved sideways, still asleep.

He pushed his right arm in between Louise's nape and Art's arm, his left arm behind her knees – and lifted her up as softly as he can. As he went outside the room, Robin cleared himself away from his path, acting as if he's a ticking bomb.

I am, indeed, a ticking bomb, right now.

He clenched his teeth as he made his way upstairs.

Since his back is turned, he didn't catch Robin holding his own chest, letting out a heavy sigh of relief as if it was his first time breathing that day.