SPIDER GIRL!

"Wally! Are you done setting up the camera yet?"

A blue eyed boy asked as he walked to the red haired boy. "No, but don't worry! I got it...sorta" He respond as he tried to set up the camera. Another boy showed up, gills on his neck, glaring at the boy.

"You must hurry, they'll be here soon" He responded. The boy named Wally shook his head and glared back. "Don't you think I know that? Rob! Come over here and help" he shouted to the boy talking to the green lady.

"Sorry Me'ghan, gotta help them with the camera" Rob, or what Wally had adressed him as, walked over and began setting up the Camera (the right way). Sighing, he looked at the group and smirked. "There, that's how it's done, ladies"

The rest of the boys glared and were about to protest, but the sound of the Zeta tube had caught their attention.

"TONY STARK AND UNKNOWN WALKER HAVE ENTERED THE YOUNG JUSTICE HEADQUARTERS"

"

Oh! They're here! Come on let's go greet them!" Me'ghan shouted as she flew towards the duo waiting. The rest running after her to see their new teamate for the summer.

"Hello! You must be Mr. Stark! We have been so excited to meet you! Oh! And you must be Spidergirl! Wow, you're so pretty!" Me'ghan, once again, shouted at the duo, The boys now showing up. Mr. Stark smiled at the girl and placed his hand out.

"Hello, it's nice to meet the young Justice team. This is Spidergirl, she's a little shy and anxious" he said as he looked at the young flustered female behind him. "She was to close to my face and she called me pretty! I'm not use to that Mr. Stark!" Responded the girl as she stopped hiding behind the tall man.

Looking around, the shy female saw four boys. "Mr. Stark there are boys here!" She whispered yelled at her mentor. He laughed and looked at her. "You already knew there would be boys" he said as he waved at them.

"No, you said boy, as in only one. I thought it was a boy and girl team, not Four boys and one girl!" She said glaring up at Tony. "You and your emotional mood swings" he said shaking his head and chuckling.

"Hi! I'm Wally!" A red haired boy said, slugging his arm around her slightly bare shoulders. "That moody boy there is Conner" ge said pointing at the boy with a black shirt with a red Superman logo on it, who glared and gave off a warning 'Wally!'.

"Fish man is Kal'dur" Pointing at the boy on Conners right stood a tan boy with gills on his neck, who also glared at Wally but nonetheless still waved and said his own hello. Smiling at the boy, the female waved and said hello back.

"Batman 2.0 is Robin, not his real name by the way" and finally the boy on Conners left, had walked over and smiled, grabbing the girls hand and kissed the back of it causing her blush to bloom brighter.

Tony seeing his 'daughter' being 'harassed' by Bruce's sidekick  immediately was at her side. "Yeah, she doesn't like that kid" Robin looked at her and saw she was blushing, only smiled saying his sorry and walking back to the group.

"Hello Tony, glad to see you made it on time" All turning to look at Batman, who just now showed up. Smiling Tony walked over and began talking to him. The (h/n) fiddled with her fingers as she waited. Wally noticing walked over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, if you don't mind, we wanted to ask some questions! Get to know ya" he said to the girl, who nodded. He smiled and held her hand. "Great! Come on, cameras this way!" Shortly after that was said he dragged the poor girl to another place and sat her on a chair. Fixing the plain green bandana on her slightly curled hair he looked her over.