Chapter 9

Star knew that she couldn't stay at their camp. She didn't want to wake up every day to see there burial spots. This was their camp and at the same time she didn't want to leave but she couldn't stand it. But she would keep their camp protected.

She went out and found some loose thorn bushes and carried them back to camp. She put the thorn bushes on the entrance of both of their dens. Then she found loose tree parts and surrounded the camp with them. Then she got more thorn bushes and put a few around the camp. She found sharp pointy sticks and put them on the outside of the logs.

Then she went to Streams den because she had went through the secret exit and put more mint leaves and rosemary to be respectful. She covered up the hole and said her goodbyes crying. She took one more look at their camp and left , still crying as she walked away.

She had walked a far distance so she caught a mouse and ate it. She kept on walking until she had met a wolf. She hissed scared if she was going to attack or not. "Don't be scared of me... my name is Galaxy." "I'm from DuskClan and I know that you were exiled." " I can take you to camp and let you have another chance if you want." She listened carefully and wondered if she could trust her or not. But she knew that she didn't have a place to stay and that she would see Echo again so she accepted. They walked towards DuskClan until Galaxy said something.

"You know I can be like a stepmother to you if you want..." "I'll just tell them that I found you on their territory and will ask them if we can keep you as a prisoner." "Sure... I guess..." ,Star said sadly because her mother had died two days ago. When they were at the camp they had entered camp and she went strait towards Sunlight.

" Sunlight I found Star on our territory... and I was thinking if she could be a prisoner in this clan." Wolves stares at Star is strangeness. "As long as she stays away from other wolves,..." ,Sunlight said. While they were walking Star glared at Violet and smiled. She went to the corner of a camp for long leaves from plants hanged over head. She stayed in that spot and sneaked towards the healers den. "Hi Echo!" "Star?" "Since when were you here?" "Just got caught on territory and I had to be a prisoner...", Star said. "Oh," "I'll leave now cause I don't want wolves saying "oh Star going in no to kill the healer" " , Star mocked. She jumped out quietly and headed towards her small little cave.

Then Violet came and said "Oh the house cats back!"
"Oh look the pup want to fight again because she's to weak to fight!" Star mocked. "Oh if you attack me I'll tell the leader..." Violet barked. "Guess you are just a pup after all huh...because I thought that loners like you go and tell the leader because your to afraid to fight..." Star hissed. "For your information...I'm a warrior now..." Violet growled. "Technically I am a warrior too..." Star snarled. "Now get out before I attack..." , Star hissed.

Violet finally left and she could finally be alone.

But then Galaxy came and clawed her in the face and said "Never speak to my daughter like that."

This happened for several moons where Star would be abused by Galaxy and Violet, they'd do it almost every day but she knew if she  would attack the wolf who'd been put as a guard  would attack her as well. Galaxy said that she's be like her step mom but she lied. She wanted to kill all of them she just wanted to so badly.