19

"Maegan, I love you."

Mae was stunned. She was caught so off guard. He was pretty nonchalant about it too which didn't help her nerves.

"Look, I'm not expecting you to say anything. I know I just threw you through a fucking loop." Billie laughed. "But watching you guys interact, watching you with my fucking ex-wife of all people, made me realize that I'd been falling in love with you for a while now."

"Billie Joe, I love you too." Neither of them said anything for a moment. The only thing he could think to do was pull her in for a kiss. She pulled away breathlessly. "And I mean it." She smiled.

Billie didn't say anything. Only gave her one more quick kiss before walking around to the passenger side to open her door for her and head home.

xxx

Billie and Mae barely made it through the front door before they were found in a passionate kiss. Billie pushed the front door closed with his foot and pushed Mae into the house more. He separated from his girlfriend and motioned towards the stairs.

"I'm gonna lock up. I'll meet you up there." His voice was low and at almost a whisper. He was buzzing with excitement as he checked the side and back doors.

Mae scurried up the stairs into Billie Joe's room. She rushed into the bathroom and quickly checked her teeth and then thought of how stupid it was. Just as she was walking out, Billie cake through the door with a devilish smirk. Like he was up to no good.

"Mmm come here, you." He grabbed her hand and pulled her close once again, bringing his lips to hers once again. Mae began to fiddle with the bottom of his t-shirt, and as Billie took notice, allowed her to bring it over his head as they took the few steps closer to the bed. Billie playfully pushed Mae so she was sitting on the bed. He too grabbed her shirt and pulled it off tossing it behind him. He paused for a moment but said nothing.

As he stood in front of Mae, he snaked his hands behind her back and swiftly -and professionally she thought, unclasped her bra strap letting it fall forward. Mae tossed it to the side with a smile herself.

"God I still can't believe I got this fucking lucky," Billie growled. His lips found her neck nipping and sucking slowly. As he moved it's way down her torso, Mae lay back, allowing Billie to hover over her.

He found her now erect nipples, flicking each with his tongue and sucking lightly, living for the small moans Mae was giving him. As he continued to give her breasts the attention they deserved, he masterfully unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them along with her underwear around her ankles. She shimmied her way out of them, feeling rather exposed as her boyfriend was still in his jeans.

He moved further south, finding her already wet core. He threw her right leg over his shoulder and instantly found her clit.

"Jesus Christ baby" Mae panted. Billie could feel the crotch of his pants getting a bit tighter. As he continued to completely satisfy his lover, he slowly inserted 2 fingers, earning another breathless moan. It was only a few moments of simulation before Mae felt her walls coming down and the familiar burning in her core. Billie didn't stop once he felt her tightening around her.

Mae sat up instantly and pulled Billie Joe's hips closer to her. She unbuttoned and pulled his jeans down swiftly and began to stroke his already excited shaft.

"No no. I'm not done with you." Billie whispered as he pushed Mae on the bed once again. Using his elbows, he hovered over her and didn't hesitate one bit to push inside of her. He started slow but it was short-lived as Mae began begging for more. His thumb found her clit one more time and began slowly massaging once again.

"Baby don't stop. I'm gonna- oh my goddddd" Mae moaned, closing her eyes. Billie didn't stop just yet. He kept pounding into her for just another minute before he too felt his climax coming.

"Sh-it Maegan. Jesus, fuck I love you!" He chuckled as he playfully collapsed on top of Mae. He rolled off to the side but kept his arm draped over her stomach. Mae turned to face Billie.

"What made you realize?" She spoke up.

"It might sound strange, but I was watching you interact with Adrienne. Seeing you and her together was kind of surreal, and then throwing the boys in was weird in a good way too. But seeing my world, my old world, and new world -if you will, come together, really made me realize how much I love you, and that I'd be lying to you and myself if I attempted to deny that." He turned his head so he could see her properly. "Plus, the boys love you. I can tell. Especially Jake." He chuckled.

"I meant it when I said I'd come to a show!" Mae smiled.

"I know. He knew too."

"But, Since we're on the subject, I can pinpoint the moment I knew I was falling in love with you." Mae giggled. Billie playfully widened his eyes.

"Aside from when you stood up for us at my parents, it was one of the times we were just FaceTiming. Nothing was happening. You were home. I was home from work. But you made a comment about making sure you got me something to have while I was here. And it really made me take a step back and realize holy shit this guy really does care.." she laughed. "I just remember something kind of clicking. Still can't remember what it was though." Neither of them said anything for a moment. Laying in comfortable silence.

"It was your shampoo and stuff. I said I'd go buy your shampoo and all your face.. shit.. for you so you didn't have to worry about packing it.. or leaving it here." Billie spoke up, making Mae smile.

"That's right." She paused. "I meant it ya know. I love You too."

"I know you did sweetheart."

"Leaving is gonna suck." She moaned, pulling him closer.