When The Clock Strikes

Taekook
Top - Tae
Bottom - Kook
Word Count: 2512

I've never done such a thing as to writing a TOP Tae 🤡 I hope this isnt bad I apologize,, enjoy! This has a little story to it so 👉👈 BunBun0w0

Jungkook's POV

"You sure this is okay?" I asked as I pattend down the pants of the tux and looked in the mirror. "Of course! My best friend would not leave this house looking like a piece of shit, never!"

"Well sheesh Jimin put it any simpler will you?" Jimin took a tad sip from his energy drink and chuckled. He stood up and started walking towards me. He adjusted my bowtie and grabbed the golden masquerade mask then looked at me placing it gently across my face. "Who knows maybe you'll find the one for you while you're at it!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "What time is it? I think it's time for me to go."

"Yeah it's 7:30 the ball starts in 30 minutes, I'll drive you." Said a voice coming from the doorway. We both turned to see Yoongi in the doorway. "Hey oldie." I said jokingly.  He glared. "Maybe you can drive yourself with the car you dont have." Jimin whistled and looked at me.

"Got a comeback for that one Guk?" I opened my mouth and frowned. "I'm sorry can we just go."

As I got out the car I looked back at them and smiled. Jimin threw two thumbs up and Yoongi nodded. "Knock'em dead kid! Get some dick!" He snickered and whispered "While I get mines." I stood there in shock as Yoongi looked back at him giving that horny look. "Uh yeah I'm going." I turned from the car and looked up at the three story building and gasped in awe. "Wow it's huge."

Walking in the building I looked around and people came to me offering to take my coat and others offering me drinks. "I shouldn't drink yet." I said. The man holding the cups of clear liquid lifted a brow and I sighed. "Maybe one cup couldn't kill?" Taking a cup I sipped it. "Oh...it's Sprite." I smacked my forehead and sighed continuing to look around. Most of the guys and girls were either in pairs or if they were alone obviously were socializing around. "The alcohol is on the table behind those people over there." That voice.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see a man about my height and curly black hair stand infront of me with a soft grin. His mask was red with white gems covering it and had black streaks. "Hey." I smiled. "Hey." I said back. "I haven't seen you around, are you knew to these type of things?" I looked around and back at the mystery man. "Uh yeah I am but how can you tell? I mean, we have masks on."

He shrugged. "I don't know, maybe it's because I come to these things all the time and I've never seen you here before. Also I don't gotta see your face to know a person. I can tell just by your actions and you sir," he stopped and moved a piece of hair from infront of my mask and smiled. "To tell that you're the most attractive guy in this place."

A small blush washed over my cheeks and I cleared my throat smiling. "Wow, you sir are smooth." He nodded and tilted his head and I watched as his hair brushed past his solid brown eyes. "I try." I lift a brow and clear my throat. "If I didn't know better myself I'd assume that you sir are flirting with me." The man smiled and approached me slightly chuckled. "And what if I am?" I walked closer and smirked. "And I wouldn't complain, I'd say continue." He bit his lip softly and before he spoke again we were interrupted by a voice coming from the stage that suddenly was built of out nowhere with a podium.

"When was that-"

"Mr. Kim always has thinks made on command, he probably just got it built."

"Noted."

There stood a man without a mask, his short but pushed back blonde hair with a booming. "Hello everybody! Welcome to this years 'Masquerade Ball'! This couldn't have been put together without you people of course and my dearest friend Mr. Jung wherever you are. I can't ask you to show your hand due to your hidden identity but everyone give a hand to him.