IX - 𝓱𝓮 begs him to get the surgery done

"How long has this been going on, Gulf?"

"Phi, you mean how long I've had the disease? Two months and sixteen days. But if you're asking when my feelings start to grow? Phi, do you remember the time when you went on your knees with a bouquet of blue flowers? That moment... It was just like... something had clicked. I don't know what but it made me feel special as if you were proposing to me. I can't explain it, Phi. All I know, ever since that day, something had changed in me. Then, before I knew it, my feelings for you had grown."

"Two months and sixteen days?" Gulf nodded as his answer.

"That would mean you're living your remaining days." The reality of it all slaps Mew in his face. The Nong has less than twenty days to live. He won't allow Gulf to throw his whole life away. Tears pool in the older man's eyes. He blicka back his tears as he said the next few words.

"Gulf, No. No. Please just get the surgery done. Please, I beg you na, Nong. I don't... I don't want to see you go." Gulf shakes his head. No way in hell will he willingly follow through with the surgery. There's just no way. Gulf could no longer hold his tears back, allowing them to run down his face.

"I'm sorry, P'Mew. But I really can't, I just can't. I love you too much. I don't care if I'll never be able to feel how it's like to be loved by you, I'd still choose this path I've taken."

Author's Note
Next update will be the final update! Three more chapters and we're done with this AU ☺️ Thanks everyone for the votes !!