Decide;;

Third Person pov:

"Sophie is.... WHAT??" Yunho exclaimed as Wooyoung filled in everyone with the news of Sophie's sudden disappearance. Even though they had stopped stalking her and stopped keeping a watch on her moves, they made sure to check up on her once in a while to make sure they were safe but now she was nowhere to be found.

"Did you check her call records?" Hongjoong asked Wooyoung, at which the younger shook his head. "Not yet, I've sent her contact details to find out."

"S-Should I call her?" Yunho looked at Hongjoong and Seonghwa, waiting for an answer.

"No. You have promised to stay away from her and not contact her in any way." Seonghwa replied coldly, now thinking about the whole situation.

"What happened exactly Woo? Give us details." San asked Wooyoung.

"Well as you know, I keep a watch on her once in a week. All her activities were normal till last week. I went to her place today as well, early in the morning exactly before she leaves for college, but she never left her building. I waited for few hours, thinking that she skipped her classes but I could at least get a glimpse of her, but she never left the apartment for the whole day. I was so bored. I then went to the security guard, pretending that I'm a friend and he said she left the building yesterday evening and hasn't returned since." Wooyoung frowned, totally exhausted from waiting for the whole day.

"This has happened for the first time, but I don't think it is a big deal." Jongho spoke, confidence in his voice. "She must be at her friend's place or something and we all know Wooyoung hyung exaggerates a lot." He continued.

"Hey! I'm serious Jongho! What if she is with Costras, sharing all the information she has about us!?" Wooyoung replied, immediately turning towards Hongjoong.

"She won't. She's loyal. She has promised Yunho, right?" Seonghwa said, making everyone surprised.

"Did you just say something good about her!? That's absurd hyung!" Yeosang looked surprised.

"What? I said what I said." Seonghwa rolled his eyes. "But we still should be careful, just in case. If she doesn't come back in two days, try to find out her whereabouts Mingi." He ordered at which the younger nodded.

They had no idea where she was...nor did she had any idea what was coming next.

▪️▪️▪️

-TIME SKIP-

▪️▪️▪️

"I tried my best. She's nowhere." Mingi said, a frown on his face. "I even put my best men to trace her but she is nowhere to be found." He shook his head in defeat. This was probably the first time he had failed in this task.

Hongjoong pursed his lips in a frown and looked at Wooyoung expectantly. "I got her call records. She last spoke to—someone called Aunt Maria." Wooyoung spoke.

"Do you know who is this 'Aunt Maria' Yunho?" He turned to Yunho who was now scratching his head in confusion. He had never heard the name before. "No I don't... She never told me about any aunt, but she said she only had her mom, no other relatives." He added.

"Maybe someone she knows? Not a relative but a friend of her mom?" Seonghwa spoke suddenly, grabbing everyone's attention. "Wooyoungie... how many times did they call each other?" he asked.

"Uh...oh. Very rarely! They didn't talk to each other that much, just sometimes!" he replied, excitedly.

"Now that's strange, isn't it hyung? Why did she call her suddenly? There must be something." Jongho looked at Hongjoong who was deep in thought.

"Did you trace her phone? Where is she? I'm so sure she's with Costras right now." Yeosang spoke, looking at Wooyoung blankly. "Stop jumping to conclusions Yeosang!" Yunho said, gritting his teeth. "He's just stating possibilities Yunho!" San defended Yeosang.

"She...left her phone in her apartment. We have no idea where she is hyung." Wooyoung added.

"Shit. So we really don't have any other option but to just sit here and wait for the Costras to suddenly attack on us, right?" Seonghwa said sarcastically, thinking about the whole situation.

Hongjoong sighed. "Looks like it. Don't stop searching Mingi. Tell us as soon as you get any new information." He spoke softly. Mingi nodded his head, a frown still on his face.

"It's been few days since she disappeared hyung. We have to be careful." Yeosang looked at Seonghwa who nodded in agreement.

▪️▪️▪️

Author's corner :

Author: *starts screaming and crying*

Yeosang: Woah, hey what the- Why are you screaming Kel?

Author: *with bloodshot eyes* WHERE THE FUCK IS SEONGHWA????

Yeosang: Oh no... what did he do?

Author: MY ART MATERIAL!! MY BEAUTIFUL SAND ART!! HE CLEANED IT UP!!

Jongho: What!? No noona....hyung would never do such a thing!

Seonghwa: *enters with a bottle of sanitizer and cloth* alright. TIME TO WIPE OUT THE GERMS!

Author: FINALLY FOUND YO- wait....not again Hwaaaaa....we're running out of sanitizers!

Hongjoong: *suddenly joins* Let him do his thing!

Yeosang: HONGJOONG HYUNG, HE HAS BEEN CLEANING THE WHOLE DORM WITH SANITIZER FIVE TIMES A DAY-

Jongho: AND THAT'S TOO MUCH!!

Seonghwa: *with softest look, a pout and puppy eyes* But... I'm doing this to keep y'all safe~

Hongjoong: *caressing Hwa's hair* Awww....See?? He's doing it for us!

Seonghwa: *continues pouting and looking cute*

Jongho: *suddenly melts* Y-Yes, okay hyung! Do it! I'll see who will stop you!

Yeosang: *stares at author*

Author: Y'all.... *throws hands* DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. I'M OUT.