part 4

Couldn't think of a good name for tjis chapter.
Hello guys I'm back. Sorry I was gone so long.
***********
Bakugou pov:

Its now lunch time, I'm sitting at a table with denki, and kirisima. With out realising it I find my self scanning the cafeteria looking for the half n half basterd, after a few minutes of no luck I decided to get up and head to the class room.

I walk towards the class room in silences, just as I reach the class I hear voices coming from inside, so I stand just out side the door so I can hear.

'Why him, why not me, I can make you happy' that voice belongs to Midoria.

'Medoria I don't like you that way okay, you know who I like, and I have already told you to give up on me' that voice is Todoroki's. After hearing this I got interested and kinda wanted to know who he likes I honestly thought it was deku he likes.

'But I love you sho. I can't take this anymore' I looked through the gap in the door and I see deku kiss Todoroki, I don't know why but a part of me got so angry, I just walked in like I didn't know, I was furious I walked up to deku and let little sparks go off.

'Oi nurd, back off' I had no idea what had come over me all I know is seeing deku kiss him made me so angry. I grabbed Todoroki's hand and drag him out behind me to the nearest room.

'Ahh bakugou what are you doing'
the room I dragged us into is dark but I can just make out Todoroki's body, my eyes kept finding themselves starting at his lips, my brain was in a hase, I didn't know what I was doing, I was driven by this feeling of possession and desire, this feeling is all so new to me it made my body feel strange.
I push Todaroki up against the wall, my heart racing, my eyes scanning his lips, his jaw, and his neck, a feeling of lust takes over. I press my lips against his, one hand pushing his shoulder back the other pushed against the wall, I bite his lower lip wanting entrances, he gasp in shock from the bite and I take this chance to slip my touge into his mouth feeling every, inch of it, I pull away and start kissing his jaw and down his neck, I get a moan from him once I found  his sensitive spot,
'Ehmm'
This only In curages me even more, just as I was about to take the next step the bell rings telling  me it's time to stop and get to class, I pull away and look him in the eyes and he is a blushing mess, that's when realization hits me on what I have done.
'Fuck, I ahhh, you better not tell anyone got that' he nodds in silence
'Also studdy at my house tonight' I say as i open the door leaving the room, with a shocked Todaroki inside.

*********
End of chapter short I know.