hercules + requited love [002]

3rd Person

"How about we watch Hercules?" Wilbur turned to Schlatt thoughtfully, seeing him already looking back at him. Wilbur smiled hopefully.

"Yeah, sounds good." Schlatt said softly, looking down at his phone as he leant against the back of the couch. He had come over to Wilbur's house to play games together, but as it started to get late Wilbur had made sure he didn't catch a bus or an Uber back to his own apartment. Schlatt wasn't sure if it was necessary to keep him back, but he appreciated Wilbur's protectiveness.

Wilbur selected the movie and turned to raise an eyebrow at his friend, "Aren't you going to come and sit down?"

Schlatt looked up from his phone to Wilbur, then to the clock.

"I have a feeling I might pass out if I get comfortable on the couch," He let out a short chuckle before looking back at Wilbur, "Do you maybe have some comfy clothes I can borrow? Or just something that isn't a button up and jeans?"

They both laughed a little, Wilbur nodding and pausing the movie before it properly started, "I have some nice jumpers and sweatpants in my room. And, uh-"

He looked over at Schlatt briefly, standing up from the couch and taking a few steps forward. The remote control for the TV was still in his hand, and he took a moment to look down at it.

"If you'd like, or if you're uh, comfortable with the idea.." He glanced up at Schlatt, "We can just watch the movies in my room on my TV? We can sit on the bed, that way if you do pass out you won't wake up with a sore back from the couch."

His shorter friend had a confused smile on his face, his head tilted slightly.

"Why would that be a problem?" His smile turned into a grin, facing now to Wilbur's door as he started towards it, "Well, c'mon then Wil, we got Disney movies to binge."

He smiled at the brunet, turning to switch off the TV and following Schlatt into his bedroom, turning the light off for the living room on the way there. He casually went over to his wardrobe and snickered slightly to himself.

Schlatt, who was standing behind him, looked over at the taller boy suspiciously, tilting his head to attempt at seeing around him at what he was laughing about. His curiousity was soon quenched when Wilbur turned around with black sweatpants and a yellow sweater - a very iconic yellow sweater.

The American smiled to himself and shook his head, raising an eyebrow at Wilbur as he took the clothes from him.

"Do you only own yellow?" He mused, walking over to the bathroom door.

Wilbur giggled at his words, gesturing to his own shirt, "I'm not even wearing yellow! This is an attack."

The American let out a short burst of laughter as he closed the door to the bathroom so he could change. Wilbur rolled his eyes humorously and quickly got changed into his own pyjamas - a white tee and grey sweatpants.

He pulled out an extra big, cozy blanket and tossed it onto his queen bed. He had begun to search for his bedroom TV's remote when he heard the bathroom door open.

The Brit's eyes widened slightly seeing Schlatt wearing his clothes - especially his yellow sweater. He had given it as half of a joke, but now he was glad he did.

Wow, Wilbur thought to himself as he blinked in surprise, he actually looks.. really cute.

He blushed at his own thoughts but smirked when he saw Schlatt's face go red when he noticed Wilbur's grey sweatpants. He averted his gaze quickly and went to sit on the bed while his taller friend continued to look for the remote with a gleam in his eye.