Alastor x Reader Pt 2

You turned, your (Animal) ears perking up to his melody,
you smiled at his soft tune, something about it made you smile, and you weren't sure what it was,

"Miss Y/N," He startled you, you knew he was close but not THAT close.

"hm? Yes?" You looked at him,

"I'm afraid I must go- But I will come again, I find your garden very... interesting to say the least." He Smiled at you as you nodded.

"Please, Come anytime- I'd be more than happy to see you around my garden at any time, maybe even have some tea with you." You smiled back,

He nodded,

"That would be nice."- Wait, But Al didn't like tea- oh well, up to him if he wanted to try the tea out.

Months past and Al and you became close- you'd always meet at the same place, have some snacks, relax, talk, dance- play hide and seek,

but today was different- the picnic was normal, the nice view of the flowers, the little maze you two did to see if you'd get better each time... It was all normal, but it was Alastor that wasn't.

His red suit was normal, his charming smile, hair, gorgeous ruby eyes, his black antlers.

It was his personality- his usual confident, narcissistic, cocky personality was out of line. It was... more nervous, caring, kind.

He took other demons into consideration, he seemed more off guard, he wasn't just a gentleman, he took into consideration a small child that was crying after they had fallen and scraped their knee.

Alastor was being- how you said you liked people to be.

"Alastor, you seem off today." You said as the day ended and Al and you lay near your little neat house, watching the clouds move across the pinkish- but mostly red- sky.

"oh? How so?" He turned his head to look at his best friend.

"Your personality- it's altered for today, You're more... Off Guard." You turned your head to look at him and he sat up.

"What's bothering you?" You ask and he puts his head in his hands.

"It's... You- You're what's running through my sick, murderous mind. You're what's making my heart race whenever I think. You're what disturbs my thoughts when I sit- stand... anything... And I don't know what would even change if you loved me too. We have everything in this friendship, We have trust, we hug a lot, cuddle when it gets cold, stand up for each other, we tell each other everything... even hold hands and say we love each other- platonically. So, Why do I crave something more than friendship?" He looked at You and you stared back.

"Al-...I DO love you. Why didn't you just say you liked me, Dummy?" You smiled at him and he smiled back before you both started bursting out laughing.

"Then Again, I didn't say anything." You said as he lay back down and you took his hand.

"I remember meeting you in this very garden..." He says as you scootched closer,

"Yeah? I do too... It's a moment I'll Never forget." You and him looked up into the sky as the sky darkened.

"...Ha- And I thought you were Aromantic..." He smiled at your comment,

"I am- just not for you."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SORRY- This was bad buuuuuuuut, I tried ;-;

Quarantine gives me time to update I guess-