𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

I'm bored of waiting!!!

September 2nd

"I can't even lie bruh, I think I'm in love." Kam told them all randomly, making them pause counting the money from a hit.

"Love? I know this-"

"He is. He was asking get what style to get his hair did this morning." Don confirmed.

All of them say in shock as they thought about their own love lives. Which seemed to be either in heaven or the gutter currently.

Don had been ignoring Dreia for a while since their argument. Everything seemed either rushed or just imperfect in his opinion. Although he didn't want to admit it just yet.

Whereas Hakim and Keed were in their honeymoon phases with their people. Keed hadn't fully claimed Toot, was just testing the water of his crush. While Hakim already warned people with a picture of a gun to stay away.

Needless to say, it worked.

"What made you think you in love bruh?"

"I be on the phone smiling and shit like a bih, then I be talking to her on some other shit. Like starting a family or doing other doing diets and shit." Kam said smiling as he twirled on of his twists.

The rest looked on in fear. A gangster in love was always scary.

One hole or bullet near his lady and you were dead. Period.

"Sound gay as hell." Don quickly told him as he stood up to get his Gatorade.

"I think it's cute." Toot said from the door. After dropping off some money, she was bored.

"I think the fuck not." Keed mumbled.

"Youn wanna be like that with the one you like it love?"

"Ion like nobody tho?" Keed lied to her face which clearly annoyed her by his answer. Mumbling under her breath as she dropped off a few crates.

Everybody else looked between the two already guessing there was tension.

"He so dumb sometimes." Kam mumbled before continuing.

"Whatever, I gotta go."

"Where?"

This question seemed to irk something in her as her eye twitched before turning away from him. "Why you need to know? All up in my pussy-"

"Boyyyy!" Don finished off with a laugh as loud as the embarrassment on Keeds face. He knew he fucked up but didn't know to what extent.

"Enough of that shit. We found the nigga leaking shit. And Ian eeen gon cap, y'all hated his ass before me."

"Told you." Cai simply said.

"Shut up Cai. As I was saying, he was deadass my homie and shit. Now he gotta die or something."