(9)

(Couldn't decide what song to use for this chapter so Ima just put a Cazzie video on there.If you have any song suggestions comment them on here)

Casey's POV.

The one week break ended as quick as it started and we were soon back at school.First thing in the morning I was called into Crowley's office.I was quite scared since I had no idea what it was about.

I closed my locker and walked to Crowley's office.I took a deep breath and knocked on the door."Come in!".I heard her shout.

I opened the door and walked,"I was told you wanted to see me".I said and I sat down."Yes",She dragged out the 's'.

"We have been contacted from UCLA.They were impressed with your win last weekend",She said and I froze.My mind went blank."What?".I asked,my eyes wide.

"They are not sure yet that's why I called you in,you need to start training harder,you basically need to eat,sleep and breath track if you want to get a scholarship fron UCLA",She said and my heart sunk.

"What about Izzie?".I asked,I didn't want to leave her here."What about her?".Replied Crowley.

"Well did they say anything about Izzie?".I asked."No,they didn't".She replied.My breath stopped for a mintue.

"Gardener,I don't know what is going on between you and Izzie,and I don't want to know,but think about this okay?".She said and I nodded.

I stood up and I walked out of Crowley's office."What was that about,Newton?".I heard a familiar voice ask.I turned around and saw Izzie."Oh,Hi Izzie".I said and she bit her bottom lip making me go crazy.

"Uhm.....Crowley just asked me if I'd give up my whole life to train for UCLA".I said while leaning on the wall and smiling lightly.

"Oh",Izzie said."But I don't think I'm going to".I quickly said so she wouldn't upset.

"What?Newton,that's a huge oportunity".She said and she looked into my eyes which made me want to kiss her right there and then.

"I know,I just don't know what I want yet".I sighed,pinching my nose."And even if you do get in,I could move with you to California,my grandma could look after the kids".She smiled and that made me feel instantly better.

"That's a very good idea".I said while a smile spread across my lips and we started walking to class.

The day carried on and my brain was drawn to the fact that me and Izzie haven't gone on a date.It was the end of the day and we just finished pratice and as usual,I was waiting for Izzie outside the changeing rooms.

I was leaning on the door,consumed in my thoughts of how I was gonna ask Izzie for a date,when I heared the door of the changeing rooms open.I looked at the smiley,raven haired girl that walked out and I grinned.

"Finally",I said sighing.She looked around before giving me a peck on the lips.We started walking down the hall,slowly.Izzie must of realised that something was on my mind because she looked at me and said,"What's up?".

I looked at her and swollowed hard,"Do....Do you maybe want to go on,like a date?".I asked and I could see a big smile arriving on Izzie's face.

"Of course".She said and I felt her brush her hand against mine lighlty which made me blush lightly."Where do you wanna go?".I asked.

There was a comftarble silence before she said,"Maybe the movies?".She asked.

"No way.That's too cliché",I replied,"Maybe a pinic and then we could go get cotton candy slurpees?".I asked raising my eyebrows.