Our plan

Cherish

Let me introduce myself I said getting up my name's Cherish and this is my baby brother Cameron I said.

Your North I said pointing at North, your Toothiana I said pointing at Toothiana, your Bunnymund I said pointing at Bunnymund, your Sandy Man I said pointing at Sandy Man, and your Jack frost I said pointing at Jack Frost.

How did you know said North.

Just a hunch I said so what's the plan.

First things first let's get to my workshop said North getting up.

No first things first let's get your sledge to a parking spot I said pointing at the sledge parked in the middle of my house.

After I showed North how to park his sledge me and him went back to my house.

Now let's go to my workshop said North.

No first we have to fix the front of my house I said.
1 hour later.

We're done time to go to my workshop said North.

Wait I still need to pack a bag I said.

I got ten bags filled with all my stuff.

Your need that many things said Jack.

Yes and I may need some help I said looking at the all the boy guardians.

What do you mean mate? Asked Bunnymund.

I gave them a death stare.

Ok ok we got it said Jack as the boy guardians walked to get my bags.

I locked the door so the creeper won't try to steal my mom underwear.

How did you do that? Asked Toothiana.

I just did I said walking to the sledge.

All my  reindeers are missing said North.

Well we can probably find a reindeer store I said hoping there was a reindeer store around.

No you don't understand these reindeers are special they have flying magic sprinkled on them said North.

Then all the sudden Pitch came from the shadows.

Where is my family I yelled.

Where are my reindeers said North.

Oh North you can your reindeers only if I can have the baby said Pitch.

The guardians looked at me I looked at the guardians for what seemed like forever until Pitch said.

Are you guys going to play the starting game or give me that adorable little boy said Pitch.

Can we talk for a moment? I said.

Ok but be quick said Pitch.

Ok so we all agree that we should give Pitch that baby said North pointing at Cameron.

First thing he has a name and it's Cameron like I said for now the second time and I don't agree I said.

PITCH YOU CAN HAVE THE BABY BUT FIRST GIVE US THE REINDEERS North yelled.

What does the sister have to say about this said Pitch.

I looked to see the guardians giving looks that say "this will save your family. This will save the world".

Ok Pitch I'll let you have Cameron I said.

Oh no you don't you just want me to have your brother cause you believe the guardians are going to save your family save the world I let me tell you something dear they can't said Pitch.