Twenty - One

Cherry - Harry Styles

~ b i l l i e ' s  p.o.v ~

"Come on Billie! The waters really nice,"

I watch Luna from the sand as she splashed around in the ocean, attempting to lure me in. I shake my head at her and she pouts dramatically, turning away. Her childish actions make me laugh, I take off my clothes revealing my black one-piece, and tie my hair up before making my way down the private beach towards the water.

The water's fucking cold but I keep going. "Boo!" I whisper shout into her ear as my arms make their way around her waist. She giggles and turns around wrapping her arms around my neck, she gives me a soft kiss on the cheek. "We should get out more often, it's refreshing" Luna says while tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "I think we take moments like this for granted," She smiles sweetly at me, I lean in and press my lips to hers.

"Thank you for teaching me to enjoy the little things Lu," I truthfully say and I see her cheeks go a slight shade of pink. I don't think this girl realises how truly happy she makes me. "You're welcome, lovely," she beams as she removes her arms from arms my neck and splashes me right in the face.

She laughs loudly and I let go of her to wipe the water away from my eyes. She backs up slightly, I look her dead in the eye and give her a slight grin. "You're gonna get it!" I pick her up and she starts laughing even more, she begins to kick her legs around and I throw her small body into the water, getting her completely drenched.

She jumps on top of me, pushing me back into the shallow water so I'm sitting there with her on my lap. We look at each other catching our breath and just giggle at each other.

* * *

"Where did you go, I should know but it's cold," I sing some lyrics softly as I run my fingers though Luna's hair, they've been stuck in my head all day. Finneas and I have been working on my album for a while now but it's taking longer than expected.

"That sounds really good Bil," she looks up at me with her blue eyes, I can't help but smile at her. This girl has me wrapped around her finger and she hasn't even got a clue.

"I think I'm gonna put them into the chorus of a song I'm working on," she wraps my arms tighter around her and sighs with content.

"What's it called?" She asks, I see her eyes close tiredly. I continue to play with her hair to help her fall asleep, it's getting late and she has an early shift at the café.

"I don't know yet, me and Fin have only written the first verse," I watch her let out a cute little yawn, I lean down to plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Please sing it for me," she almost whispers, she's so close to falling asleep and she just looks so adorable. The things this girl does to me without even knowing it astounds me.

I sing really softly and quietly so she starts to drift off.

Told you not to worry
But maybe that's a lie
Honey, what's your hurry?
Won't you stay inside?
Remember not to get too close to stars
They're never gonna give you love like ours

Her breathing becomes slow and steady as she lays in my arms, completely asleep.