Chapter 3

Selena Gomez ™ :

As soon as I saw that hotpink, sexy maid lingerie set I knew I had to get it. Yeah I know I told JB I was going to get a bra, but if I told him he'd think I was up to something. It was kind of cute the way he got all upset over my comment.

When we arrived at Victoria's Secret Justin's face turned a deep shade of red. I laughed.

'God, your even more cute when you are nervous.'

I kissed him on the cheek his face softened.

JB's POV :

Thankfully I didn't have to go into Victorias Secret with Selena, I waited in the limo drinking beer. As I sat there bored out of my wits a memory drifted into my mind. I closed my eyes.

Flashback :

Amelia's mum got us two glasses of lemonade. I drank it all in one go, it was sweet and refreshing.

' Someone was thirsty ' Chuckled Amelia's Mother.

' Thank you Mrs Miller,' I replied politely.

' Please, aunty Annie is fine, you're practically family' Grinned Mrs Miller. ' No lemonade for you Amelia ? '

'No Im gonna have some beer like Dad' She giggled hysterically.

I fell back to earth with a bump. The limo door opened and Selena came in escorted by her body guard.

We stopped off at the ice cream parlor then we went home.

Amelia's POV :

School was terrible today, worse than usual. I've not got many mates at school, I'd never known how to make them, Justin was brilliant at that.

My only claim to fame was my best friend, Ruby she is head cheerleader. She's pretty, clever, popular and kind. All the boys want to be with her and all the girls want to be her. I don't even know why she hangs around with me to be honest but oh well.

A/N: I love you people, Random lol but I do. The story is going to liven up a lot in the next chapter, I promise. Anyways, comment and vote. And I will always love youuuuu...... I know i'm weird so i've been told. Comment and vote !