乃ㄖㄒ山 10 ❀.(*'◡'*)❀. Ended 4/9/2020

BOTW by mitsume10

Notice

Everyone! I hope you guys are doing well. Please stay safe and healthy! Wash your hands occasionally, stay at least 6 feet away from people (try to stay home), and be sure not to walk in the house with your shoes on. The COVID-19 has been tested to last at least 5 days on the soles of your shoes, so be safe!

Let's get to know each other a bit and be there during this time. Once you have completed your assignment, please post your partner's answers to these questions:

1.) How are you doing? You holding up well?

2.) What inspires you to write?

3.) What continues to drive you to read?

4.) Nicknames you like to be called by?

I know this may seem like a drag to some, but I really want us to come together and get to know each other rather than just some partner you're assigned to. Let's all be friends and help each other grow! Thank you to those who did participate in the last question round. I am attentively reading each one and really love the responses.

If you do not see your name below the list, then you are probably one of those who have not finished their assignment(s) and/or failed to mention you have completed it. Please do so if you wish to continue participating in further BOTWs.

If you have completed your previous assignment(s) and also commented that you have done so in the respective chapters, but are not included in any of the groups, then that's a mistake on my part. Do notify us and we'll add you to a group!

For those of you who have not completed your assignment, you have used up your safe warning, next time you will receive a strike unless the time stamp proves otherwise that you started it before the end of the deadline.

Group Blackberry

HoanKamiro ☆ I Was Kidnapped to Another World And Forced to Become A Hero [FINISHED: 3 BonBon points]

For4Teens ☆ Familia De La Huerfano [FINISHED: 3 BonBon points]

Group Peach

butterballporkbun ☆ Lap of the Gods [FINISHED: 3 BonBon points]

ProtectingEternity ☆ Solving Cases Is My Daily Life Now [FINISHED: 3 BonBon points]

Group Mango

copyrightmaster ☆ Super Society! [NOT FINISHED: -2 points + WARNING]

beatcr ☆ Reincarnated As A Betrayed Prince [FINISHED 2/2: 2 BonBon points]

A_K_Villanueva ☆  Frozen Grimoire: Paroxysm Blasphemy [FINISHED 2/2: 6 BonBon points]

Group Blueberry

Witto150 ☆ NinRai - MisAdventures For Two [FINISHED: 3 BonBon points]

LuisPetrizzoRengel ☆ Earth Warriors [FINISHED: 3 BonBon points]

Group Strawberry

redchaos1 ☆ Phantom Moon [FINISHED: 2 BonBon points]

coffeescreameclair ☆ Seeking Butterflies [HIATUS]

ForgottenCorrupt [Reader] [NOT FINISHED: -2 points + WARNING]

Group Raspberry

ImperialSun ☆ Rise Of A Guardian Angel [FINISHED 2/2: 2 BonBon points]

Aruko-Rukie ☆ Blade Song [FINISHED 2/2: 4 BonBon points] 

vayne125 ☆ Overtake the Astral: Searching For A Good Life In Another World [FINISHED 2/2: 6 BonBon points]

Group Plum

Takeimika ☆ Akatsukinomonogatari [FINISHED: 2 BonBon points]

Jixekai ☆ I Want To Die, Let's Isekai! [FINISHED: 3 BonBon points]

Group Lychee

MarioRobertus ☆Kagayaki Tamashi no Ryoiki

LittleBlueDuckling [Reader] [FINISHED: 1 BonBon point]

BOTW Rules

#1: You have to read and comment on 3 chapters of your partner's book. Voting is not required and is freely suggested if you want to show further support and appreciation. We will be checking your comments if they are genuine or not. If not, it will not be counted. Remember to tag @author #groupname (Prologue and Encyclopedia count as a chapter. Not Table of Contents, Acknowledgements, Dedications, Book Cover/Fan Art)

#2: If you are assigned books that are genres you do not like to read, you do not have to read it, but you will be required to comment below @author #group'sname #libera. We will assign both you and your partner to a different group (depending if there is not a third person that may or may not have the genre you dislike). You will not receive any points for the disliked genre/theme. Only for the assignments you do read.

#3: If you are reassigned the same book from the previous BOTW(s), please continue where you left off as required. When you come back, please state which chapters you left off of i.e. Chapters 4-6 @author #group'sname. This would make it easier for an admin to efficiently find your comments and count the assignment as completed.

#4: If you read your partner's book before you joined the club, please comment below and an admin will be right with you to deem whether you should reread/recomment, or ask that you continue where you left off, or count it as completed.

#5: If you have a Reader as your only partner, just relax over the two weeks until the next BOTW assignment. A Reader does not have a book submitted to the club.

#6: If you are unable to complete by the deadline, please notify us for an extension. You will be given two extra days to finish your assignment, but you will not be able to participate in the next BOTW groups until completed. Even if you are going on Hiatus, the assignment will be counted as incomplete until you finish it as required. Please notify us before the next BOTW assignment so that you may leave with ease of mind.

#7: Please patiently wait for the next BOTW. Thank you! Have a Nice Day!

Deadline: April 9, 2020 @11:59 pm EST

First Week = 3 pts. Second Week = 2 pts. One Day and Deadline = 1 pt.

After the deadline, you will not receive any points for any incomplete assignments unless you have an extension (1 pt.).

[Updated] April 11, 2020