actually it's they meet again

Chapter 6 Aelin:

I stared at Feyre in shock. I knew her. That memory that was nagging me finally came to light.

After I had sealed the gate, and was falling between worlds, I had seen 2 Fae on a mountain. A winged male and pregnant female. A female that looked just like Feyre.

"6 Years ago, I saw you and a male. You were still pregnant. I was falling between worlds and the male slowed me down."

Feyre's eyes lightened with recognition. "I remember! You just appeared falling from the sky and Rhys sent his magic to help you. Then you disappeared."

I sheathed my dagger and hugged her. "You are the reason I was able to get home. Thank you."

She looked like she was in shock but then she blinked and started to speak.

"Why were you falling anyways? And what's your name?"

"Aelin."

Wait what? Just because she seemed nice didn't mean I should tell her the truth! But luckily she didn't hear me.

"What?" She asked.

"My name is Celaena." She opened her mouth, probably to again ask why I had been falling, but I silenced her with a glare. This didn't make us friends.

"Now. Obviously something strange is going on. I know why someone would steal my son, I have a lot of enemies, but why you as well?"

Stupid. This person was stupid to give away this information, if she had enemies she was powerful, if she was powerful then I had to be wary around her. And she was stupid to assume I wasn't dangerous, that I didn't have enemies as well. Somehow she had already forgotten how I stole her ring and held a dagger to her throat.

But this worked in my favor. This way I had the element of surprise on my side should anything go wrong.

Feyre:

This was the person I had seen all those years ago. I don't know how she recognised me, but that didn't matter. When she had hugged me, I used her distraction to my advantage, and peered into her mind.

Only to be blocked by a shield of fire that flared up at my touch. Falling back to plan B I simply asked her what her name was, and why that had happened to her. She replied but I was still too focused on entering her mind to hear. The wall stayed strong, so I just gave up.

"What?"

"My name is Celaena." I was about to repeat my other question but she glared at me. Point proven.

I just continued to speak. "Now. Obviously something strange is going on. I know why someone would steal my son, I have a lot of enemies, but why you as well?"

Celaena sighed. "I have one enemy, he might go this far. But I think that before we start to search, because so far both of us have gotten nowhere, we should figure out a way to get our friends here. I know some spells that might be able to help."

She knew spells? That would be useful. I opened my mouth to agree, but my Fae hearing caught the sound of footsteps headed this way. I was going to warn Celaena, but she was already moving. She backed me against the wall, and her eyes glittered with an unspoken message.

I'm sorry. But just go with it.

Okay. Go with what?

She didn't reply. Instead she took a breath, and kissed me.

I had no idea what she was doing. I tried to pull away but she just grabbed my hand tighter. She was insane!

The footsteps were coming closer, until finally a man rounded the corner. He took one look at us and backed up a step.

"Oh, uh, sorry. Um.. I'll just go," He stumbled back a few steps then turned and fled.

Once he was out of earshot, Celaena pulled away and wiped her mouth.

"Bleh. Sorry about that. But I thought that if someone was coming down here of all places, they might be looking for one of us. Because who would come down this alley for fun? And this is a tried and true way of making people uncomfortable."

I just stared at her. Tried and true? She's done this before?

"Come on, let's go back to the inn, where it's quieter."

She started pulling me, but something struck me as odd. "How could you hear those footsteps? I could only hear them with my fae ears."

She looked back. "I have really good hearing. I'm a musician, so it comes in handy with tune and pitch."

A musician, really? But who was I to judge. So I let her pull me back to the inn and into her room. Then she sprawled over one of the chairs and winked.

"So let's get down to business."

Good job for those who guessed that Aelin saw her in KoA. I really wanted to make that connection because I love it. I have online school now so I might not post as fast but I'll try my best! :)