Blackout drunk

Lilith remained pressed against the wall for hours, Zelda's last cry replaying over and over in her forlorn mind, oh how desperately the demoness tried to drown out her wails with the cheap whiskey Mary had stored in the back of the unused liquor cabinet, but nothing.

Nothing could numb her pain; not the physical pain of heartbreak.. no Lilith had become familiar with that over the many billions of years she had been in existence; no a new and unfamiliar pain.. could it be guilt?

Was the mother of demons, Satan's concubine Lilith, experiencing guilt?

It was unheard of for beings such as herself to feel human emotions, but as she stood either the human host of Mary Wardwell or the haunting memories of her time spent in human form in the Garden all those years ago was making guilt as inescapable to her as it is to any other broken human being..

There was no denying Lilith had become weak; she had let herself become weak.. she was nothing but a useless, sensitive, huff of what she knew herself to be.. the strong, powerful demoness she had worked so hard on becoming.. devoid of love, loss or emotion.

Well now she was experiencing all three and she hated it, she wanted nothing more than to escape this body all together and retreat to the firey home she had made for herself.. where she was worshipped for the ruthless, blood thirsty animal that she was.

...

Her striking blue eyes opened to meet those of her master, Lucifer.

"Is that my Lilith?" he asked a devilish smirk spreading across his wicked face

"Master.. My Dark Lord.. I have returned, I have done on Earth as you asked of me and now will take my permanent throne beside you my dearest Lucifer Morningstar" she returned taking the hand he had extended out to her

"Why of course you have my most prized concubine.. join me and you will receive the endless adoration and glory you've worked so many billions of years to achieve, all youve ever wanted is yours.. my Lilith"

Following swiftly behind him Lilith entered the seventh circle of hell, where Lucifer's  throne stood, and beside it.. hers.

He guided her slowly.. gently and helped her take her seat on the scolding metal throne,

A sigh of relief escaped her lips,  as for the first time in so long she felt that everything she had done..  the countless sins and unmentionable crimes were for something..

She.. Lilith of Eden was the new  queen of Hell. She took a deep breath in.. and then..

A sharp hand to the throat like a blade to meat. As she found herself gasping for air but recieving nothing. Her arms began to flail around her sides.. searching for something anythingthat would set her free.

"What's that?.. painful is it Lilith?" The dark lord asked with an evil grin;

"How does it feel to be weak.. pathetic.. a grub rhiming and struggling in the shit and filith of which it had itself created"

"You see this is your own fault.. My Lilith,  you let yourself be fooled by that Spellman whore, she never loved you Lilith.. who could love you? you're a vile creature.. killing mercilessly for pleasure, you feast on low ranking trash like her.. yet you fell victim to her wicked ways" he taunted