Reaction: You Break up

Part one~
Kim Namjoon:
Yours and Namjoons breakup was an odd one. It didn't end with outbursts of arguments. Nobody cheated and nobody lied. You just sort of drifted. You accepted that he had other priorities and over time you grew tired of messaging him and not getting a text back so you stopped texting and calling. Sadly when you stopped you realised that you were the one keeping the relationship together because Namjoon didn't bother to try due to his busy work schedule.
Nobody actually said that it was over but after weeks of not hearing from one another you both sort of figured out that it was over by yourselves.
Neither you nor Namjoon got the closure that came with a breakup because like I said, you hadn't actually said you'd broken up.
You just got on with your lives, this time with out one another there to support the other.

Kim SeokJin:Jin warned you at the start of your relationship that he would be away a lot on tour and even when he was home he was never actually home because he was at singing practice or dance practice or a photo shoot or an interview

Kim SeokJin:
Jin warned you at the start of your relationship that he would be away a lot on tour and even when he was home he was never actually home because he was at singing practice or dance practice or a photo shoot or an interview. The list just seemed to go on and on.
He had to cancel on you a lot, more often than he would like to admit. It was your two year anniversary and he had promised to be home to have dinner with you. You were so excited that you'd spent all day cleaning the flat that you shared with him. You then went on to cook his favourite food that he had taught you to cook before you got yourself all dolled up, waiting for him to get home.
Only thing is he never did and the food went cold as you sat waiting for him. When the clock finally struck midnight your phone lit up with the notification of a text.
"Sorry jagi but I'm not going to make it." You took out your earrings, blew out the already melted candles and scraped the food into the bin.
You wrote the note that you had been planning on writing many times before, leaving it on the coffee table before you left with your things.
When Jin got home to find the lights off and nothing but the note he broke down. He had put you in second place and slowly ended the relationship without even realising it.

Min Yoongi:Yoongi was a hot head who held nothing back as he got annoyed with people, you also carried the same traits so when he snapped at you during an argument, you snapped back harder, sending the pair of you into war

Min Yoongi:
Yoongi was a hot head who held nothing back as he got annoyed with people, you also carried the same traits so when he snapped at you during an argument, you snapped back harder, sending the pair of you into war.
The yelling was louder than normal, words nastier than your usual arguments. He was so lost in the moment that the words spilled from his lips before he could stop them.
"Fuck this and fuck you!" He bellowed loudly, you stopped yelling when you saw how angry he was. "Fuck all of this! I'm done." He was seething with pure hot rage. He had had enough of your squabbling and so he ended it. "We're over." He said before he slammed the door, heading straight over to the studio to work on one of his songs to forget about your evening.
He didn't return home that night or the next day. Instead he sent Jimin and Namjoon to collect his belongings.