Aftermath

The Vks are sitting at a lunch table outside the school after the events of Family Day happened.

Ben: Hey Guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey listen? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow after the Coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go I'll see you guys later.

Ben walks away. Audrey Jane and Doug come walking to their table.

Audrey: How long does she think that's gonna last?

Jane: Mal is just the bad girl infatuation.

Audrey: Yeah

Jane: I mean He's never gonna make a villain a queen.

Doug leans and whispers into Henry's ear

Doug: And you Evies never gonna like you and once she rejects she'll comes right into my arms.

They all laugh and walk away.

Mal: Beware For swear Undo Jane's Hair.

Mal completes the spell and Jane's hair turns back to normal. Jane screams all the girls laugh at her.

Mal: Theres a lot more where that came from.

Audrey: Exuse Me who do you think you are?

Mal: Do I look like I'm kidding?

All the girls still stand there. Mal opens her spell book and flips the pages all the Aurodon kids start to run.

Henry: I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

Mal: Lets grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand.

Sorry for the short chapter there is only 2 more chapters left so be ready.