Chapter 3

Spencer
"Tell us why you are killing these people!" Detective Simon yelled at the suspect, slamming his hands on the table in the interrogation room.
   "I didn't kill anyone! I swear! Let me go!" the woman argued. She then did the most weirdest thing the team and I have ever seen. She brought the handcuffs in front of her up to her mouth, biting on the chain. Morgan had let out a bark of laughter, but stopped when Hotch gave him a look. But Hotch had amusement in his eyes like the rest, except me. I was looking at her carefully. She's not from here, probably from a different country or something. Detective breathed a sigh of frustration, heading to the door. "Wait! You can't just leave me here! Can I have some water at least? Jammy dodgers? Fish fingers and custard?" That caught my attention immediately.

Jammy dodgers

Fish fingers and custard

Those were from Doctor Who. Why would she say that? "Reid, you got something?" Rossi asked me, seeing my look.
   "The food she said, " I mumbled, never removing my eyes from the girl, "the food are from Doctor Who." I told them.
   "It's probably a coincidence?" JJ suggested.
   "When she bit the handcuffs, that's exactly what the Doctor did in the episode when he got arrested from NASA." I told them. "She's not a suspect. She was probably passing by and saw the body. That's what the Doctor would have done."
   "Reid, this isn't a TV show." Hotch said sternly.
   "She might know something about the case though! She can help us!" I argued.
   "Reid, are you okay? You don't sound like yourself." Blake asked concerned.
   "I'm fine." I grumbled, glaring at them. I knew it was a bad idea to tell them about the headaches, I should have listened to the voices in my head.

What did I just say?

I am turning crazy, I have to be. The woman in the interrogation room knows me, I need to know how. I ignored them and headed for the door, getting ready to talk to her. Before I could open it, someone stopped me. I turned around and saw Morgan holding me back. "What are you doing? Let go!" I exclaimed. "She knows me somehow, I wanna know!" I argued, trying to get out of his grasp.
   "She might not be the suspect, but she can still be dangerous." Rossi told me.
   "That's why I'm going in myself, so you don't talk to her." Hotch said. I sighed defeated and allowed him to walk by me. As soon as he opened the door, she looked at me around Hotch and smiled at me. I then knew she was harmless, yet dangerous. Did that make sense? I got out of Morgan's grasp, and moved to the window to watch the conversation.
***
Cassandra
The door opened again, and I immediately looked around the person that opened the door, to the attractive guy I saw earlier. He's being held back by an African American guy. That made me frown. I need to talk to him, the attractive guy. I snapped out of my stare and gave the attractive guy a smile before the door was closed. I looked at the person and saw he was a tall, serious guy. Must've had a tough life. "Tough life?" I couldn't help but ask him. He said nothing, only moving to sit across from me. "Hey, can you help me? I have no idea what you people are doing but I only came to this town to talk to someone. I am no suspect!" I told him, eyeing the handcuffs.
   "What's your name?" he asked me, ignoring what I said. I might as well co-operate.
   "Cassandra Willows. You are?" I answered, holding my hands out for a shake.
   "I am SSA Aaron Hotchner, from the FBI, BAU team in Quantico." he said, shaking one of my hands.
   "That's a big name." I commented, sitting back in my chair. "Should I call you SSA Hotchner? Or SSA Aaron Hotchner? What about - "
   "Hotch is fine." he said.
   "Okay Hotch is fine." I said jokingly. He ignored me and sat back in his chair, studying me.
   "Why were you on the crime scene?" Hotch asked me.
   "Well, I was just walking by waiting for someone when I saw a slumped body on the bench. Being curious like I always am -which would land me in trouble somehow- I walked over and saw it was a dead person. I decided to do a bit of investigating. . .that was until I got tackled to the ground by you people." I explained.
   He said nothing, just continued staring at me. I think he is profiling me - I mean, BAU stands for Behavioral Analysis Unit, of course they study you. Wonder if he finds out I'm an alien and have two hearts? "Who were you going to meet?" Hotch asked me suddenly. I looked at him shocked for a second, before looking at the window, where I knew the attractive guy was, staring at me.
   "You know who I'm talking about. The attractive one." I answered, giving him a smile.
   "Morgan?" Hotch asked me.
   "Who's that?" I asked him.
   "African American guy."
   "No, not that guy. The other one that I saw at the crime scene."
   "Which one?"
   "The geeky one."
   "Reid? Why?"
   "Because. Can I talk to him?"
   "No." He stood up, getting ready to leave me alone.
   "Fine then!" I grumbled. I then realized something that made my heart drop down to my stomach. I realized that no matter what, they won't let me talk to him. But I can just go in the future. No, that will be too late. I need to help him now.
   "Tell the attractive geek boy to not worry then. Tell him that the headaches and voices won't hurt him that bad and it's completely normal." I told him, just when Hotch was about to open the door. He froze at the door, not turning around. "Are you okay? Why are you frozen on the spot? Oh, don't tell me I stopped time again - it's so annoying stopping time! You have to go back to the Time Machine and -"
   "Who are you?" Hotch interrupted me.
   "Oh, good, thought I stopped time. Did I? Nope I didn't." I said, looking at my watch.
   "Who are you?" Hotch repeated, looking at me with a guarded look.
   "I'm Cassandra Willows." I answered innocently.
   "Is that even your name?" he asked me with narrowed eyes.
   "Maybe." I said. "Just let me talk to him, I'm the only one that can help him." I explained.
   "How do you know Reid when he never met you before?" Hotch asked me.
   "Long story." I said, giving him a smile. Before he could say anything, the attractive guy - I mean Reid (pretty sure that's his name since Hotch said that) barged in, looking at me with a look of curiosity, pain and pleading in his eyes.
   "Reid, what are you doing here?" Hotch asked shocked.
   "I'm sorry sir but I have to ignore your order for now. I need to talk to her because I found something about her." Reid said in one breath, giving Hotch an apologetic smile. He then turned to me with a look of amazement.
   "You're a Time lord!" Reid exclaimed, looking at me with a certain gleam in his eyes.