A Twist In Time

This was inspired by
@Duwey_Duck ❤️

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh!" Dewey screeched, although this time it wasn't normal Dewey.
Dewey somehow randomly turned into a baby and he was alone with Louie, Who wasn't helping much at all. Instead, Louie proceeded to yell him, which made poor little Dewey burst into tears, and the worst part? Huey wasn't here, he was on a Junior woodchuck field trip, in hopes of earning his 2nd to 3rd wilderness badge. You couldn't pick a better day to go could you Huey?
" stop crying!" Louie shouted, which only made Dewey cry even more, as if Louie was straight up murdering him. "Stop! Ugh! Huey! Why did you have to go today?" Louie Whined, sick of this baby crying! Dewey had it! He was sick of being not heard, and now being unable to speak, made the problem 100 times worse, so he did the only thing he could, he slapped him. That's one way to get attention right? "OWW DEWEY! That wasn't nice! Bad! Bad Dewey! You do not hit me!" Louie's painful harsh words scared him, and he cried this time out of guilt, he butt shuffled across the floor to get away from the mean monster which was his brother. He hid behind the couch, whimpering in fear, as Louie was still holding his cheek from impact. Louie noticed Dewey's haircut peeking out from behind the couch,, he walked over, Grinning, as his brother was hiding. "I'm gonna find you!" Louie cooed, giggling. " i've found you! " Louie shouted, he did a 10 second victory dance before he noticed Dewey trembling in fear. "Away!" Dewey cried, not wanting his monstrous brother anywhere near him. "Dewey? What's wrong?" Louie asked, trying to get closer to him. "No! No touch me!" Dewey cried, making Louie confused. "Dew? What did I do?" Then it hit him, his yelling scared Dewey and that's why he was hiding! Louie gasped, a few tears escaping him. "D-did I scare you buddy?" Louie asked, bending down to the shaking duck in front of him. "Uh huh." Dewey said about to cry again. Dewey cried, in front of Louie, making him very guilty. "Hey hey, shhh, don't cry bro, shhhh, it's okay, I'm not gonna yell at you anymore promise..." Louie said picking up Dewey. " there we go, it's okay buddy, no more yelling, I triple promise." Dewey still whimpered while Louie was on his bed rocking him back and forth, humming calmly. "You're okay buddy, don't worry I'm here." Louie said, kissing his brother's forehead.
Louie sang quietly, cuddling his  Brother to get him to sleep.

"I'm back guys!" Huey shouted, bursting through the door. "Shhh! Dewey's sleeping! Quiet!" Louie whispers, showing Huey his baby brother. "Sorry!" Huey whispered, joining his brother on the bed.
" my only sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey, you never know brother how much I love you, please don't take, our sunshine away..." Huey and Louie sang in harmony together as they watched their brother sleep. Now that, that was a sight to see.

A/N
I know that I'm straight up probably copying but trust me when I say this, this was an entirely original fanfiction, I hope you enjoyed!