Chapter 3

I worked when my shift was over I get into my car driving when I was right in front of San's house when someone runs into me my car rolls into San's front "MAKAYLA!"San yells. I groaned my car was flipped over I get out my knife and I cut my seatbelt and get down safely I get out opening the door it was Shinwon and Hongseok. I get my gun out and I shoot at Shinwon I got his shoulder he runs the car off into San's gate "Are you okay?"He asks cupping my face and checking me I saw blood in my left eye "Your head is bleeding...."He says "I'm fine...."I say as I go over Hongseok and Shinwon got out with Hui and Yuta. He came over "How dare you!?"He says grabbing my neck "I don't love you anymore!"I say mad. "Makayla...don't do this..."He says mad and San came down with the others my knife at his throat he kisses me and I kiss him back aggressively he sees the hickey. "Who marked you with this...?"He asks.

"I don't love you...."I say kissing his cheek "You can't do this to us! To our child!"He says "You took advantage of me...I got closer and that's when I fell in love but your toxic...."I say his face dropped to sadness "Leave me alone...I'm getting married...."I say he looks at my fingers and sees the ring "To who?"He asks "San.....I'm getting married to San...."I say "I love you...do you even love him!?"He asks ".....I don't know...."I say "He can't love you like how we loved...I wanted to marry you...."He says "You never know...."I say. "Get them out...."I say going to San he looks at me, "What did you two talk about?"He asks "How I'm getting married to you.....and he should leave me alone...."I say he was mad we go in I go into my bathroom cleaning up I do a check on myself, "I have a slight concussion....and I need two stitches...."I say doing the stitches myself he turns me around kisses me. "If another man in the span of two days kisses you again...I won't hesitate to take you...."He says "Two days?"I asked, "That's the span of days of when I stayed pissed....."He says kissing my forehead, I was surprised as he leaves. I sighed going out "Eomma, are you okay?"Liam asks I nod picking them up and laying them down in my bed we fall asleep.

"Hey want to come to a party, I haven't been able to leave?"Vernon asks "Sure, you don't mind if I bring someone...?"I asked "I don't mind....you can be my plus 2...."He says I smiled. I fall asleep "Makayla?"San asks "Hmmm?"I asked under my blankets and sheets he sighs picking me up "Get up...."He says dropping me back on the bed I woke up startled "You don't do that to someone!"I say he picks me back up my legs and arms wrap around him "Wow...."He says as I clung to him and I drop my feet then unwrap my arms I go take a shower locking the door "San..."I say as I come out knowing he was still in there. "Yes?"I asked, "Do you want to go to a party with me..."I say "Sure is it Vernon Chwe's?"He asks I nod "I'm already going and you don't have a choice on if you want to go or not..."He says I sighed. "Whose going to take care of my kids?"I asked "My sister...Hae CHOI!"He yells she comes I recognized her. "May?"She asks "Hae?"I asked we hugged we were college friends when I came to speak she was the manager for the basketball team. "....Liam! Mia!"I yelled they came "Meet one of my friends, Hae....she'll take care of you...she's also going to be your step-aunt...."I say Hae looks at me than San. She smiles spending time with them I smiled back at them. I sighed getting into the shower and I get ready I dry my hair with an air dryer I put on brown eyeshadow then mascara on after my foundation, highlighter and contour I put lipstick on. San comes in "Do you mind?"I asked.

As I turned he stares into my eyes I got on my leather jacket, I got on black converse, then go with Mingi, San, Wooyoung, and Hongjoong

"Where's Hae?"Hongjoong asks "Babysitting her niece and nephew......"San says I sighed rolling my eyes up. We got to the party "Oh...hey...Rosa...."Joochan and Yunmin say "Hi...and how many times do I need to tell you it's Makayla....stop using my middle name in the Latin form...."I say "Rose?"San asks I nod "Why, Rosa?"They asked going off with a smirk "I'm going to hit one of them...."I say "Makayla!"Vernon says I smiled we do our handshake I smiled with him "Hi San...."He says bowing his head to him he bows his head back we go off talking he went talking with S.Coups. I smiled with him, "You know he is the mafia king right?"He asks I shake my head "I didn't think there were rankings like that...."I say "His mafia is #1 the Black Dragon......then next is the Black Tiger...Then the black scorpion......Then the Black snake..."He says "Where is yours?"I asked, "After the Red Mafia..."He says I nod "Joochan's mafia...."I say he nods I sighed "May I have this dance?"He asks I nod taking his head we dance together. San's pov: "How are Vernon and my woman connected?"I asked S.Coups watching them "They are best friends but sometimes I wonder if they are more.....Vernon has known her before she moved her 4 years ago......but won't go into detail about it.....I think it was because they use to be together...."He says. "But...I only spectate...I don't know it could be because he was to protect her old life from everyone....but him....she never goes into detail about her old life before Korea...."He says. I sighed, then I saw them dancing she smiles as he made a joke I felt jealousy bubble up my throat as S.Coups takes his leave.