Family Feuds

You walked out onto one of the balcony's that's over looked the water.

Wolffe took of his helmet and looked at you with concern.

"Okay I didn't think they were that bad"
He said quietly.

You wiped your tears hopping he wouldn't see them.

"Well that's my family" you sighed.

He took your hand and you turned and looked at him. You both leaned in and he kissed you.

It was hard kissing him with his armor on but you didn't care.

After a few minutes you heard someone calling your name. Wolffe put his helmet back on and moved a few inches away from you.

"Y/n YOU CANT JUST WALK OUT LIKE THAT" you mother came out of no where yelling.

"Ugh mom leave me alone" you put your hand on your forehead.

"Come back right now" she yelled

You really didn't have a choice and you didn't want to start more drama so you did as she said.

You looked back at Wolffe and rolled your eyes. You couldn't see his face but you assumed he was rolling his eyes as well.

The family was sitting in the living room all talking.

"So y/n what is it like fighting in war"
Your uncle asked.

"What is up with you and asking about war" you said in frustration.

"Well it just doesn't seem like you fit in with that stuff. You should be more like your sisters." He said.

"I agree" your mom said looking at you with ice cold eyes.

"Oh she could never be like us"
Lea said smiling.

"Ya she's to...how do I put this....um"
Trace sat there trying to find the right words.

"She's not good enough" Trace finished folding her arms as if she was a toddler not getting what she wanted.

They sit there talking as if you weren't even there.

"You know I'm right here" you smiled trying to hide the tears.

"Maybe you shouldn't be" your father said standing up in his chair.

"You disappoint me so much y/n" he said walking closer to you.

You had heard those words so much it not longer felt like anything to you.

Soon your mom was by his side. They both sat there telling you how much you were a disappointment. The whole family all talking at once. Saying as many negative things as they could.

Until you couldn't take it and stood up.

"THATS IT. IM DONE. IM DONE WITH ALL OF YOU." You stoped and took a breath.

"I don't need you hear you tell me how much of a disappointment I am. I get it I didn't want to be a part of your stupid fucking business" you looked at your father when you said that.

"I don't want this. I want to be able to have my own life and do the things I want to do."

"Then leave" your mom yelled.

"Gladly" you yelled back. You turned around walking out the door as Wolffe followed you.

You walked faster and faster. The tears streaming down your face.

"Hey y/n" Wolffe called.

You didn't say anything you just kept a walking.

He grabbed your hand and stopped you. You still faced away from him. He pulled you in closer and you turned around so you were facing him.