NYE 2019

NEW YEARS EVE

I love New Year's Eve, because I know I'm in for a) a fresh start and b) a fun night beforehand. Sean invited me to the Flames New Year's Eve party, and I've been to them before and let me just say, what a freaking fun time.

I went and had my hair and makeup done and now I'm about to slip into my dress that I bought for the party.

Johnny Gaudreau and his girlfriend picked me up on the way before we went and got Sean. When I got in the car, Johnny's girlfriend Meredith snapped this of the dress.

"Gianna, you always look so beautiful!" Meredith exclaimed, even though she looked a million times better than I did every single time I saw her

"Mer, you're way too kind." I blushed, I was showing blushed cheeks pretty easily since I had 3 shots of vodka before they picked me up. I needed some pre drinks to ease the nerves.

Once we were on the same block that Sean lives on, I had insane butterflies. I couldn't wait to see him, but at the same time, I knew I had to hide the fact that I was in love with him all night. Doing that while drunk is not the easiest task in the entire world.

He walked out of his house and I swear my jaw hit the floor. His shirt was tight and unbuttoned so you could see some chest, his suit jacket fit perfectly, he looks so good in maroon. His hair was swooshed in the sexiest way I've seen it yet... how did I let myself fall this hard for him?

"Hey hey." I gave him a kiss on the cheek when he got in, something I did regularly, especially on special occasions.

"Hey, you look amazing." He smiled, the mixture of his cologne and just him in general filled the immediate vicinity of the back of Johnny's truck.

"Says you." I smiled.

"Can you guys turn down the heat back there, god damn, someone's gonna think you two are a couple." Johnny smirked from the front seat, I noticed him make eye contact with Sean before Sean grinned a bit and looked away.

"Nope, just a couple of morons." I blurted, making everyone else laugh.

"Maybe you're a moron, but I'm not." Sean teased.

"If anything, you're the biggest moron." Johnny cracked another joke.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, why is everyone picking on me tonight?" Sean put his hands up in sarcastic defence.

At this point, I tried to change the subject, and for the rest of the drive, the conversation flowed normally. There was no more flirting or any of that. Or maybe there was no flirting to begin with and I'm just imagining it all in my head.

-

The party has been going on for about an hour, I've been taking shots and basically just trying to get drunk fast with the rest of the girls. We're taking selfies and honestly just having a good time, I think we all forgot the guys even existed. I mean, who knows where they are in this huge house? I should mention, the Giordanos are throwing the party in their home, but the house is absolutely ginormous.