1

"Your eyes, so crystal green
Sour apple baby, but you taste so sweet
You got hips like Jagger and two left feet
And I wonder if you'd like to meet"

-

"Jesus, Griffin!"

Clarke looks around the stack of boxes in her arms, towards a struggling Raven lugging a dolly of Clarke's belongings into the lobby of her new apartment building. She gasps dramatically as she stops, setting the boxes on the dolly upright. She leans an arm against them, squinting at Clarke, "What did you put in these?"

Clarke ignores her as she tries to reach for the elevator button, the boxes in her arm now only blocking her view but keeping her from reaching. She leans her back against the side of the wall, extending her pinkie in hopes of pressing it. Raven is too caught up in trying to get the dolly back up that she fails to notice.

Finally, she feels her finger hit the button, and the ding! the elevator lets out sends a wave of relief through her. As soon as she steps foot inside, she sets the boxes down as carefully as she can, staying crouched down beside them and taking a few deep breaths.

"In hindsight," Clarke says, "Maybe I should have been a little more careful about how I packaged things."

"'Maybe'?"

They each take a few breaths as they wait for the doors to close. Clarke is just about to pick herself up to press the button for her floor when a woman sneaks into the elevator, squeezing past the dolly and stopping right in front of Clarke. She looks down at her, green eyes examining the situation before she points to the buttons.

"Floor?" Clarke mumbles 6, noting how it's the only button the gorgeous woman presses. She picks herself up, leaning on the wall as the elevator begins its ascension. Clarke mumbles a thank you before looking into her eyes, and the two of them share a smile.

She appears to be coming in from work. Clarke admires the expensive-looking striped blazer and pressed trousers that have remained pristine throughout what must've been a long work day. Her hair is up in a ponytail, with a few loose pieces framing her face nicely. She has perfect cheekbones, and Clarke thinks that this woman would be a wonderful model for her sketches.

The ding of the elevator coming to a stop brings Clarke a little closer to Earth. She bends down to pick up her boxes at the same time the other woman reaches down to grab the first one off her pile. Clarke tries to stop her, "Oh! You don't have to do that..."

"What better way to welcome you to the building?" The woman smiles politely, stepping out of the elevator after Raven has made it out safely with the dolly of boxes. Clarke follows suit.

"Thank you," Clarke's cheeks turn pink, and she steps around both of them to lead the way, "I'm Clarke. Clarke Griffin. And this is my assistant, Raven Reyes."

Raven scoffs, "Har-har. I'm her best friend. You'll see me around frequently. But only because her shower is heaven and she has a working stove."

"I'm Lexa Woods," The woman introduces herself. Clarke thinks nothing of it, but Raven shoots her a look behind the boxes, making sure to hide it from Lexa. Clarke notes the oh my god look in Raven's eyes. She shoots Raven a what? look, but doesn't keep her eyes on Raven long enough to see her response.

She sets her box down once more, long enough to unlock the door to her new apartment. She lets Lexa go in ahead of both of them. Raven comes up beside her as she pushes the dolly past the threshold.

"Lexa Woods?" Raven asks urgently.

"Yeah?" Clarke affirms.

Raven groans and rolls her eyes, "Griffin, you're an idiot."